Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  

PE Metallurgy/Material Science

Recommended Posts

Hello there

My friend is interested in taking PE material science/metallurgy exam. He has masters degree and about 5 years of experience at a material science firm. He worked with a couple of PE civil engineer consultants (non-supervisors) but not PE Material science. Are there any states that do not need a reference from PEs? or minimal references from PE, so he can apply there using his non-PE supervisory references.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this