• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seismic Design Workbook (2009 IBC/2010CBC) for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atorres9202

Reaction score
Inland Empire (live) Orange County (work)
$60.00! Seismic Design Workbook (2009 IBC/2010CBC) by Stephen T. Hiner (March 2011 Printing) is practically new, only used once.

I purchased this book, based on the current code and ASCE 7-05, new from Mr. Hiner's website, www.seismicreview.com last fall. I couldn't tell you how many times I failed the California Special Seismic Principles Examination until I purchased this book. It is straightforward and if you give it an honest effort, you will pass like I did.

If you want it, please email Alex at [email protected]. I work in Orange County and if you are in Southern California and interested in purchasing this book, please let me know and we can make arrangements to meet.

Spring exam fast approaching. If you are taking the Seismic Principles Exam this April or October and do not yet have this book, please do yourself a favor and assurance by having in my opinion, the most valuable resource for the California Seismic Principles Exam. I tried other sources, even live workshops (will not mention for obvious reasons) only to fail multiple times. Let's face it, structures has never been my strong suit and I definitely do not practice it. But when I purchased this book in September of last year from Mr. Hiner's website, I read it completely and worked out almost every problem that I felt confident even before taking the exam. My gut feeling was right when I discovered at the beginnning of the New Year that I was a PE.

I will be a sport and cut out S&H costs. The all inclusive price will be $60! Payment accepted only through paypall. If intersted either reply to this post or email me at: [email protected].

Back