• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Geotechnical Depth Hard Bound Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boby711

Reaction score
Fellas,

I am willing to sell my PE Geotechnical Engr Hard Bound Material covering both breadth and depth sections. I passed the exam in October 2011 with Geotech in the afternoon session (depth). All my material is printed on double sided, important part have been highlighted and pages have been tagged. In short, its a ready to go material.

The material is a mix of notes from various prep classes, sample papers, notes taken from various text books for my preparation. It covers all the necessary topics of PE Geotechnical (breadth & depth) exam.

You can email me on [email protected] and then i can give you the brief description of various types of notes. I will mail you the hard bound copies of my original notes.

Thanks for your help.

Vinay

how much is it??? tell me everything with shipping cost..aslo if you can list me the total pages & breakup.

Is that bound & tagged ??

Yes, It is bound and tagged. The same material i prepared for my examination and very easy and convenient. Thanks for asking.

Back