OKLAHOMA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McEngr

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Oklahoma?

I'm now in Oregon, but I'm registered in Oklahoma. I haven't heard anything and was wondering if there are others out there that have heard anything. Thanks,

McEngr

Last edited by a moderator:
I have. I just don't want to bother them too much. They said as of last Friday that they hadn't received anything. I know the ladies there, and I want to stay on good terms, I guess. Here's the exerpt from the e-mail I received:

[SIZE=12pt]Your results will come to our office, and we will mail those to you. We still have not received the results. We were expecting to receive them this week, but we haven't. Hopefully we will get those and get them sent out by the end of next week.[/SIZE]

Thanks,

Sue

I didn't think anyone was slower than Texas.....

I have an employee that took the test in TX but is getting licensed in OK.

McEngr, may ask your coworker call today......

Anyway, New year holiday first...........

New info for Oklahoma results:

The board receptionist said that the results were mailed out this week. She said it would take 1 to 2 weeks for arrival!!!

Also, the Oklahoma PE roster online lookup will not be updated until the Oklahoma Laws and Regulations take-home / open-book test has been passed. You have 2 chances to score a 90% (I think it's 18 of 20 questions correct). After that has been passed, the website will be updated 1 to 2 weeks after that. She sounded like a teenager, but she was helpful nonetheless.

McEngr

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... It didn't take 2 weeks, more like 4 days because of the Gerald Ford remembrance day.

FYI to you that receive a letter, it is indeed a thicker envelope if you pass... especially if you are required to take a state examination in addition to your PE examination.

Good luck to all,

McEngr

Back