• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE References (Morning and Construction)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airport Guru

Reaction score
I took the PE Exam in October 2011 and passed the first time. I bought just about every reference that I could get my hands on and I'm happy to be sending them off. I am somewhat similiar to a previous seller. I took a PE Exam review course and recieved the 11th edition of Lindeburg's CERM and Practice Problems but did not find this to be a problem when I studied with others. Even if you do not buy my books...I strongly suggest that you also buy the 11th editions because they are a bit cheaper. I took the Construction Afternoon section and feel that most (if not all) of my references helped. Some helped me more during my study time...some were a better help as an exam reference.

I want my pricing to be fair and reasonable; therefore, I have NOT included the price of shipping into each item. I have been burned on shipping in the past...I thought that the price for the book was fair, but when the seller added a flat $10 in for shipping (even though it only cost him $2.50)...I was a little upset. The prices below reflect just the cost of the book. I will get a price quote for shipping to your address prior to mailing the book (prices vary depending on your location). I will then inform you of the price, if all is agreeable...the final sell will be the price advertised below plus the cost of shipping. I have set prices based on Amazon Trade-in Value and book condition.

Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 11th Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg, P.E.

I used this book quite a bit to study for the morning Civil PE Exam. It has all of the tables and reference material that you will need for the morning. The 11th edition is practically the same as the 12th edition and it's cheaper.

Excellent condition, I can count on one hand how many pages have writing or highlighting.

Brand new $200, $150

Civil Engineering Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 11th Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg, P.E.

The practice problems are a bit challenging, although extremely helpful in familiarizing yourself with the CERM. If you can get through these you will be very well prepared in the morning section of the PE Exam.

Excellent condition, no permanent marks in the book

Brand new $65, $35

Civil PE Sample Examination, 2nd Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg, P.E.

Like the Practice problems, this exam is harder than the actual exam; however, I went through it twice when I was practicing problems for the PE. I felt that it was helpful in familiarizing myself with my ability to use references QUICKLY, plus understanding these problems made me more confident in my ability to pass the real PE.

No marks, Like New

40 Civil Morning Sample Questions

40 Construction Afternoon Sample Questions

40 Structural Afternoon Sample Questions

40 Transportation Afternoon Sample Questions

40 Geotechnical Afternoon Sample Questions

40 Water Resources and Environmental Afternoon Sample Questions

Brand new $60, $42

All-in-One Civil Engineering PE Breadth and Depth Exam Guide by Indranil Goswami

Great, quick study book that makes the concepts seem a bit simpler than the CERM.

No marking, Like New

Brand new $70, $55

NCEES Civil Engineering Principle and Practice of Engineering PE, CONSTRUCTION Sample Questions and Solutions

NCEES is the author. Exact representation of the type of problems you will see on the exam.

20 Civil Morning Sample Questions

20 Construction Afternoon Sample Questions

Brand new $40, $30

Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module, 3rd Edition by Ruwan Rajapakse

Would not have passed the Construction Section without this book.

Some marking and highlighting

Brand new $30, $20

Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module Practice Problems (Copyright 2010) by Ruwan Rajapakse

Would not have passed the Construction Section without this book. This is a sisterbook to the 3rd Edition Construction book mentioned above.

Brand new $35, $25

NDS for Wood Construction (Wood Design Package), 2005 Edition by American Wood Council

One of the recommended references for Construction. Have to buy the package when you buy it from American Wood Council.

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $150, $85

Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-05) with Commentary (ACI 318R-05)

One of the recommended references for Construction

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $135, $90

Formwork for Concrete, 7th Edition by M.K. Hurd

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $164, $129

ASCE Standard Design Loads on Structures During Construction (SEI/ASCE 37-02)

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $37, $27

Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $50, $37

I am interested in buying the Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module 3rd Edition by Ruwan Rajapakse.

if it is still available please e-mail me at [email protected]

These are the books still available. Prices do NOT include shipping. Shipping for one book is running about $5 or less through USPS.

Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 11th Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg, P.E.

Excellent condition, I can count on one hand how many pages have writing or highlighting.

Brand new $200, $150

Civil Engineering Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 11th Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg, P.E.

Brand new $65, $35

No marks, Like New

Brand new $60, $42

All-in-One Civil Engineering PE Breadth and Depth Exam Guide by Indranil Goswami

No marking, Like New

Brand new $70, $55

NCEES Civil Engineering Principle and Practice of Engineering PE, CONSTRUCTION Sample Questions and Solutions

Brand new $40, $30

Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module, 3rd Edition by Ruwan Rajapakse (SOLD)

Brand new $30, $20

Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module Practice Problems (Copyright 2010) by Ruwan Rajapakse

Brand new $35, $25

NDS for Wood Construction (Wood Design Package), 2005 Edition by American Wood Council

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $150, $85

Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-05) with Commentary (ACI 318R-05)

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $135, $90

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $164, $129

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $37, $27

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $50, $37

hello i 'm interested in NDS for Wood Construction (Wood Design Package), 2005 Edition by American Wood Council

No Markings, Like new .

Please send me a "message" with your email address and if you are seriously interested...your mailing address. I can get a price quote regarding shipping right away. To Send me a message: Click on my picture, then you will see a button that says "send me a message". I will respond to your email address from there.

These are the books still available. Prices do NOT include shipping. Shipping for one book is running about $5 or less through USPS.

Brand new $200, $150

Brand new $65, $35

No marks, Like New

Brand new $60, $42

No marking, Like New

Brand new $70, $55

Brand new $40, $30

Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module, 3rd Edition by Ruwan Rajapakse (SOLD)

Brand new $30, $20

Brand new $35, $25

NDS for Wood Construction (Wood Design Package), 2005 Edition by American Wood Council (SOLD)

Brand new $150, $85

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $135, $90

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $164, $129

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $37, $27

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $50, $37

Prices have been reduced. These are the books still available. Prices do NOT include shipping. Shipping for one book is running about $5 or less through USPS.

Brand new $200, $130

Brand new $65, $25

No marks, Like New

Brand new $60, $40

No marking, Like New

Brand new $70, $55

Brand new $40, $30

Brand new $30, $20

Brand new $35, $24

NDS for Wood Construction (Wood Design Package), 2005 Edition by American Wood Council (SOLD)

Brand new $150, $85

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $135, $90

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $164, $129

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $37, $25

No Markings, Like new

Brand new $50, $35

Hey

I would like to buy these 3 books from you. Please let me know still have them. $70 + shipping?

my email [email protected]

Jack

Thanks

NCEES is the author. Exact representation of the type of problems you will see on the exam.

20 Civil Morning Sample Questions

20 Construction Afternoon Sample Questions

Brand new $40, $30

Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module, 3rd Edition by Ruwan Rajapakse

Would not have passed the Construction Section without this book.

Brand new $30, $20

Would not have passed the Construction Section without this book. This is a sisterbook to the 3rd Edition Construction book mentioned above.

Brand new $35, $25

Interested in these books:

Let me know,

[email protected]

I have sent you an email. Please let me know if you still want them. I can ship this afternoon. Thank you for your interest! :)

I have the following books left...

$100

$25

No marks, Like New

$35

$30

$24

No Markings, Like new

$100

No Markings, Like new

$25

No Markings, Like new

$35

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly interested in these two docs. Is the Hurd text the 350 page or the 500 page version? Please hit me up at [email protected]. Thanks!

No Markings, Like new

$100

No Markings, Like new

$35

Thank you to everyone who has purchased books from me! I hope that all of them arrived in a timely manner and in the condition you expected.

I have the following books left for purchase:

$100

No marks, Like New

$35

$24

No Markings, Like new

$100

No Markings, Like new

$25

Prices Are REDUCED!!!

I will be sending the ASCE 37-02 and M.K. Hurd books to Amazon on FEBRUARY 3rd...so please let me know if you would like to purchase those books ASAP.

$75

No marks, Like New

$30

$22

No Markings, Like new

$85

No Markings, Like new

$20

I'm interested in buying the following 2 books:

ivil Engineering Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 11th Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg, P.E.

$25

No marks, Like New

$35

Are they still available?

I have already sold the Practice Problems book, but The Civil PE Sample Examination is still available. I sent you a message with further info. Please let me know if you are interested...

Prices Are REDUCED again!!!

$75

No marks, Like New

$25

$20

No Markings, Like new

$75

No Markings, Like new

$20

$75

No marks, Like New

$25

$20

THESE ARE THE ONLY BOOKS THAT I HAVE LEFT FOR PURCHASE:

No marks, Like New

$25

$20

Back