WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
Congrats to ya n2h20!!!

I got my results about a half hour ago, too bad, but once again I :0fail

I know that 49 doesn't cut it for Transpo.

oct06Diag.jpg

That's a bummer, DVINNY. Thanks for posting the break-down. And thanks for all the encouragement you give the rest of us.

Well guys... I know this is my first post... But I thought I would let everyone know that my wife just called me at work and said that there is a WV Board of Registration letter in the mailbox...

So WV results are in...

Now I'm worried about the outcome

Last edited:
Damnit!!!!! I was soooooo pulling for you Dvinny. Hang in there man, take that bitch again!

:study :study :drunk: :study :drunk: :study :study

Did you not tell her to open it? :wtf:

Good luck though. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
You don't know your results for sure yet do you NCarguy?

WELCOME to the site jmccauley01 & GOOD LUCK TO YA!

We have several from :WV around here, myself included.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't know your results for sure yet do you NCarguy?
I haven't received the letter, but the web site has been updated, and I'm not on it. I would guess there's a tiny tiny chance that I might have passed, and they missed it.......but I'm certainly not going to Vegas with those odds.

On a positive note.......I won't be responsible for anything I work on again this year!!! :hung:

Damnit!!!!! I was soooooo pulling for you Dvinny. Hang in there man, take that bitch again!
:study :study :drunk: :study :drunk: :study :study
Thanks Metro, and I think you're smilies just summed up my strategy for the next round......

.....As Luis would say

[SIZE=14pt]BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Well there is still a chance. I read that whitley85 thought she failed because she wasn't in the database. But she got her letter and it said she passed. I hope this happens to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, they're in. I stayed home from work today and got mine.
I'm just guessing from this sedate response that you and I both will be enjoying another episode of this **** exam? It sucks!!! After you've been on here a while, you just get to the point that you're pulling for all the names you see. I hate to see anyone go through this over and over, but there's a reason it means so much.

Maybe we can help each other through the next one.....

I'm sure I'm going to be shy on the Environmental and Structural portions, and probably did OK on the transportation and water resources, then the geotech becomes the swing vote.....that's just a guess for now. :true:

Mine was exact. Geotech didn't swing my way. LOL.

I posted my results in a couple of other threads, the OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD too

Sorry to hear you didn't pass DV. So close!!! Hang in there bud. You'll get it next time.

Sorry about the exam DV. Try to enjoy the holiday season and then strap in for another round of studying. Are you planning on taking it again ASAP?

Back