WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS - OCT 2006 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
DVINNY

WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Congrats to ya n2h20!!!

I got my results about a half hour ago, too bad, but once again I :0fail

I know that 49 doesn't cut it for Transpo.

oct06Diag.jpg

Sorry to hear it DV, hang in there man.

That's a bummer, DVINNY. Thanks for posting the break-down. And thanks for all the encouragement you give the rest of us.

Guest jmccauley01

Well guys... I know this is my first post... But I thought I would let everyone know that my wife just called me at work and said that there is a WV Board of Registration letter in the mailbox...

So WV results are in...

Now I'm worried about the outcome

Guest MetroRAFB

Damnit!!!!! I was soooooo pulling for you Dvinny. Hang in there man, take that bitch again!

:study :study :drunk: :study :drunk: :study :study

Guest Max Power

Did you not tell her to open it? :wtf:

Good luck though. :thumbsup:

Edited by Max Power

I'm on the edge of my seat!

Me TOO....that's about all I have left to look forward to, other's getting thier results!

Yup, they're in. I stayed home from work today and got mine.

WELCOME to the site jmccauley01 & GOOD LUCK TO YA!

We have several from :WV around here, myself included.

You don't know your results for sure yet do you NCarguy?

I haven't received the letter, but the web site has been updated, and I'm not on it. I would guess there's a tiny tiny chance that I might have passed, and they missed it.......but I'm certainly not going to Vegas with those odds.

On a positive note.......I won't be responsible for anything I work on again this year!!! :hung:

Damnit!!!!! I was soooooo pulling for you Dvinny. Hang in there man, take that bitch again!

:study :study :drunk: :study :drunk: :study :study

Thanks Metro, and I think you're smilies just summed up my strategy for the next round......

.....As Luis would say

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:bad:

I'm sorry DV. I was pullin' for ya.

Geotech screwed you huh?

Well there is still a chance. I read that whitley85 thought she failed because she wasn't in the database. But she got her letter and it said she passed. I hope this happens to you.

Edited by ARJ

Yup, they're in. I stayed home from work today and got mine.

I'm just guessing from this sedate response that you and I both will be enjoying another episode of this DAMN exam? It sucks!!! After you've been on here a while, you just get to the point that you're pulling for all the names you see. I hate to see anyone go through this over and over, but there's a reason it means so much.

Maybe we can help each other through the next one.....

I'm sure I'm going to be shy on the Environmental and Structural portions, and probably did OK on the transportation and water resources, then the geotech becomes the swing vote.....that's just a guess for now. :true:

Mine was exact. Geotech didn't swing my way. LOL.

I posted my results in a couple of other threads, the OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD too

Sorry to hear you didn't pass DV. So close!!! Hang in there bud. You'll get it next time.

Geotech screwed you huh?

It sure did. But look on the bright side, you know I'll be here for at least another six months. LOL. :true:

Sorry about the exam DV. Try to enjoy the holiday season and then strap in for another round of studying. Are you planning on taking it again ASAP?

Yeah,

I think I'm gonna come right back at it in April.

It really puts alot on me since I'm promoting a bodybuilding show six days before the exam and the shows are alot of work.

Right now, I'm debating on pulling the plug on the show to save my sanity and give me a fighting chance at the exam. I've never cancelled a show in 8 years of promoting, but I'm leaning towards it right now.

Also, I moved alot of these posts from the OFFICIAL thread to this one, because I didn't want to hijack the OFFICIAL RESULTS thread about me failing.

Guest GTScott

Sorry to hear about the outcome. Next round, let me get together some of my Geotech stuff for you as I think I can help you somewhat there.

Sad day DV. I am sorry brother. I can only say :GO FOR IT again. Make this your first priority, if this is what you really want.

You don't have to be a PE to be capable and be respected. You are a PE in my book and, for what it worth, you trully have my respect.

If you decide to try again in April 2007 say....

Guest tmckeon_PE

DVINNY,

That is a real bummer. I was soooooo hoping that you had made it!

:dunno::sniff: :cry:

:bad: :old timer:

If I can help with info (I have lots of PDF files and have pdf files of the variables for each of the 10th edition CERM as well as some breakdown for each of the six minute solutions, etc.), please let me know.

Hang in there and do it again!

:study :study :study

Thanks guys, I really appreciate that from both of you!!!

:resp :resp

Sign in to follow this