Tennessee Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the letters were mailed yesterday, some Tennessee results should be in hand today. Anyone?

Civil-Structural PASS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dter and UTalum04, Where are ya'll located in TN? Close to Nashville I presume.

Failed - second attempt at TN controls. Score was 50/80 as opposed to 47/80 last year. I didn't start studying for round 2 until after LAbor Day and then I was sick for 2 weeks in early October. Plan to start spending about 2 hours per week on round 3 in January. Then ramp it up around May. I had to guess at about 20 problems on the last test (about the same on the previous test).

Live and learn :)

Passed Controls in Knoxville. Woo-hoo!

Second attempt.... Taking that test was becoming a Halloween tradition (only offered once a year).

46/80 on first attempt. Don't know numbers on this test.

Me and my coworker both live in Kingsport. He got his results on Wednesday and I still don't have mine! (I checked the mail already today)

Passed Controls in Knoxville. Woo-hoo!

Second attempt.... Taking that test was becoming a Halloween tradition (only offered once a year).

46/80 on first attempt. Don't know numbers on this test.
Congrats. I feel the Halloween tradition also. I had 47/80 on my first attempt (Oct 2010). I failed the Oct 2011 test with 50/80. I have yet to start studying before August or September.

OK, I've learned my lesson. I'm starting at 2 hours per week in January. I find a lot of the material interesting so it won't be too bad.

Back