Maryland PE Status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PEFTW

Reaction score
I emailed PCS this morning to find out when the Maryland PE results will be released and received the following response… occupy PCS anyone?

Good morning,

PCS is doing the reconciliation process and when this has been done, we will contact the board. The board will let PCS know if we can inform NCEES to release the results to your NCEES account. Reconciliation by PCS is being done as we speak, we expect them to be released sometime next week.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sorgalin Acevedo

Client Coordinator

-------------------------------

Professional Credential Services

150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

(615) 564-2145

(615) 846-0153 (fax)

[email protected]

www.pcshq.com

I got the same e-mail today and the same e-mail last Monday stating that will be released by end of week.

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion is that there is to much bureaucracy in the system. For me it's like in the Eastern Europe....just one word...bureaucracy

Too many conflicting reports. I just hope they release the results. Tired of the wait. Hope I pass.

Too many conflicting reports. I just hope they release the results. Tired of the wait. Hope I pass.
Same thing...I'm not frustrated because they didn't release them but I'm am beucase some states are doing their job wjile other I just really don't know what they are doing. What is so hard to approve some results. Really??? C'mon man!

I have tried not to call or write PCS or the DLLR. I have this fear that they add on hours to release time with each person bugging them just to spite us

My heart takes a plunge every time I hit that refresh button on my ncees account. This is not fair!!!!!!!!!!

My heart takes a plunge every time I hit that refresh button on my ncees account. This is not fair!!!!!!!!!!
Yea , tell me about it. Maybe everybody should contact them. In case you don't know the Board of MD will not work this Friday and next Monday. I'm assuming this Thursday will be also very...you know what I mean...so we only have 2-3days or next year I guess:)))

I know- I've had 17 heart attacks already today. I am taking out my frustrations on my TI-36. Unfortunately my index finger hurts now too

Just got the email below from our friend at PCS. I think I will just try to forget about this result until friday if possible. I hope they're lowing the passing mark. *wishful thinking*

Good morning,

The Maryland PE scores have not been released yet, hopefully by the end of this week, but there is no guarantee since PCS is doing reconciliation. NCEES will send you an email with a link so that you may log into your NCEES account to view and print them out.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sorgalin Acevedo

Client Coordinator

Nashville, TN 37219

(615) 564-2145

(615) 846-0153 (fax)

[email protected]

www.pcshq.com

Couple of notes from this email.

First of all, I know that the results haven't been released, thus, the reason for my email.

I wish I can you give him my name so he can check and tell me if I passed...lol

Lastly, I hope I don't have to print "them". I just want to print the letter, no diagnostics PLEASE as that will not be good news.

Just got the email below from our friend at PCS. I think I will just try to forget about this result until friday if possible. I hope they're lowing the passing mark. *wishful thinking*

Good morning,

The Maryland PE scores have not been released yet, hopefully by the end of this week, but there is no guarantee since PCS is doing reconciliation. NCEES will send you an email with a link so that you may log into your NCEES account to view and print them out.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sorgalin Acevedo

Client Coordinator

Nashville, TN 37219

(615) 564-2145

(615) 846-0153 (fax)

[email protected]

www.pcshq.com

what do they mean by 'reconciliation'? What is MD doing that other states didn't need to do (or did do waaaaaay faster?)

Good morning,

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sorgalin Acevedo

Client Coordinator

Nashville, TN 37219

(615) 564-2145

(615) 846-0153 (fax)

[email protected]

www.pcshq.com

what do they mean by 'reconciliation'? What is MD doing that other states didn't need to do (or did do waaaaaay faster?)
That's bu****...same answer I had last Monday...I think she is using the command copy-paste at least 50times a day about this.I'm frustrated because some people they just don't care at all.

Yea , tell me about it. Maybe everybody should contact them. In case you don't know the Board of MD will not work this Friday and next Monday. I'm assuming this Thursday will be also very...you know what I mean...so we only have 2-3days or next year I guess:)))

In order to stay sane, I am wearing my "passed face". I have given up on NCEES and MDDLR. I am taking time off ncees.org to "care" for my heart.

Someone in the PA topic just said NCEES is having an IT issue with the diagnostic reports, so maybe that's what the hold up is too. They indicated they should have it fixed no later than tomorrow 12/20

Someone in the PA topic just said NCEES is having an IT issue with the diagnostic reports, so maybe that's what the hold up is too. They indicated they should have it fixed no later than tomorrow 12/20
I don't need the Diagnostics :banned:

Exactly why I should stay away from the internet all together. If only.............................

Back