WA Structural III

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mostruc

Reaction score
Is anybody waiting for the WA Structural III results? I know it is kind of early but still wanted to check...

Just spokebto someone with Washington board. They said results will be emailed out end of this month (January). He also said that the emails typically go out before the online database is updated. Looks like we have another 3 weeks or so to wait. Good luck.

Just spoke to the WA board again... now they are saying results should be out "first week in February". Hopefully he meant by the end of this week. I hope we're not chasing a moving target on this.

Thanks, jburke. I have been approaching the mailbox with fear for the last few days...now it looks like there is a stay of execution. Yes, it may be the moving target...has been before. I am not sure if I really dislike it, my hopes have diminished. In fact they diminished after I found two flaws in my solutions immediately after the exam while re-iterating it in my head. And I am sure there were more flaws that I did not recorgnize, not considering the minor ones...Where are you waiting?

First... don't fear the mailbox... fear the inbox! They are emailing the results. Second, your dimishing confidence is why I always try to completely forget the test after I take it. It is actually pretty hard at first but when I catch myself thinking about a solution, I force myself to not think about it and occupy myself with something else. I am a firm believer in denial! I have been checing the license lookup on the WA site everyday for a couple weeks hoping that I'll see my name with "Structural" next to it. I am in Indianapolis, IN. I guess the midwest is the only region representing on this forum. Good luck!

Oh, I did not know they are emailing...I kind of forgot about the exam (or pretended so) for a while but I guess I had it in the back of my mind since the internal clock started ticking about 12 weeks after the exam. Good luck to you too!

California released their SE III exam results on 1/31/2012. I guess I don't see what is taking WA so long.

I guess, we just sit tight and wait...or better not wait if we have enough will power or just overloaded with other things...

Congradulations! I just checked the mail. Mail came but no letter. I spoke to them yesterday and they said results would be out soem time next week. Obviously that isn't the case since you got a letter already. I will just have to continue to wait and hope. Awesome job... now go ask for a raise!

Are you on the license lookup on the WA site yet? I just checked mine and it still says Civil only.

I did not look. The letter says that "structural endorsement will be added" and I am in no rush. As for the raise, with our losses during the last two years I wouldn't dare to ask. So your letter shall be in on Monday. Good luck! Enjoy the Superbowl!

Talked to board my test is in rescore now. Wish me luck! I have another month or so to wait!

Oh, I thought they rescore before sending any letters out and that was the reason for the long wait...Good luck!!! BTW, my endorcement has not been added yet...

Back