Virginia PE Status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arnr_singh

Reaction score
I am checking ncees as well as dpor license look up but no results for VA yet. Please post your experiences/score/results for VA here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am checking ncees as well as dpor license look up but no results for VA yet. Please post your experiences/score/results for VA here.
In VA you will receive an email from NCEES before you will see your name on the license lookup on DPOR. DPOR posts the names weeks after NCEES posts the results, so its not worth the stress of putting your name into DPOR until you have heard from NCEES. You will receive an email stating "Your results from the NCEES October 2011 exam have been released. To access your results, log into you NCEES exam registration account at (provides the link)." I received my email 1 day short of 7 weeks for the April Exam (which was yesterday for the Oct exam). When you log into NCEES if you see a link titled "Exam Results" and thats it, its good news. If there is a PDF titled "diagnostics" - its bad news - at least that is what it was like for the April 2011 exam. Good luck to ALL!

I asked VA and the response was: "PE will be released by the end of next week"

To: [email protected]

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 1:13:09 PM

Subject: PE CIVIL Results

Hi,

I wonder when the October 2011 PE exam results in Civil Eng. will be released.

Thanks,

----

From: Engineering Examination Services [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:22 PM

To: .....

Subject: Re: PE CIVIL Results

PE will be released by the end of next week.

VA Coordinator

Professional Credential Services

150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

Voice and Fax (615)880-4282

[email protected]

www.pcshq.com

Great this will either enhance or ruin my christmas.... BAH HUMBUG VA DPOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
this probably means nothing, but wanted to share, last year the NC results came out the day before VA. NC were posted yesterday for the Oct. exam.

I've been checking every day. Since the DPOR board met yesterday, I'm guessing we will hear next week. I'm really nervous!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mannnnn..........this is cruel and unusual punishment.......if they have the scores, then should release them, and stop the political posturing.........I have been completely unproductive at work since wednesday... VADPOR is killing my productivity!!!!!!

I know we had our mind set that results will be out sometime last week of Dec but since results is out early ---it is making us anexious...

PCS coordinates for the following states;

Connecticut Delaware Maryland Massachusetts New Jersey Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Virginia Wisconsin

We are getting results for some of the states. I have friend in MD who got PE civil - const 53/80 (fail). why PCS have delay for some states?
So what you are saying is that PCS has released the results for PE in Maryland? I think you might be wrong since the FE results are not yet released and I was told today they will be released sometime next week. These boards are so unprofessional that I can't express my words enough.

Infact, he got his diagonistic report on ncees website updated on Wednesday afternoon for Maryland.

Infact, he got his diagonistic report on ncees website updated on Wednesday afternoon for Maryland.
MD? Now this is not funny. I'm still waiting in MD. I chatted with NCEES today and was told they`re waiting for the "go ahead" from MD board.

Are you sure your friend is in MD...? Am I sure I took the exam in MD?

MD? Now this is not funny. I'm still waiting in MD. I chatted with NCEES today and was told they`re waiting for the "go ahead" from MD board.

Are you sure your friend is in MD...? Am I sure I took the exam in MD?
Maybe he is from MD but he took the exam in DC or somewhere else like me, I'm from VA but I took it in MD. I know several people who took with me and none got their results so I don't know what to say.

An intern in my office just check and he got his EIT results from NCEES......... so hopefully PE result will be released soon!

the thing that upsets me the most is that it's the individual states that are bumbling with things, NCEES is the overall testing faculty, they should do away with a by state system and just have a national system; however, that makes too much sense.

Back