Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
jco0518

NY PE Results

There may be hope yet. They're already up to 090219 this morning, which makes over 30 today so far. Let's hope they continue at this clip for a little while.

My certificate just came in the mail today.

Doesn't mention anything about sending their office a stamp of your seal? I guess NY doesn't require it?

Edited by addi

My certificate just came in the mail today.

Doesn't mention anything about sending their office a stamp of your seal? I guess NY doesn't require it?

Good news! Do you mind telling us what your date of licensure is as displayed on the online verification? Wondering when to expect my certificate.

Thanks!

1/5/2012. Today is 1/12/12. So about 7 day turnaround

Thanks, addi, that's really good of you to let us know. My boss keeps asking me if I have my paper license yet because he has to have it in order to push for my promotion.

Yea, same here.

I see my name and license online, but are we suppose to get a letter in the mail to officially notify us?

Addi,

I received my license last April and no, you do not get a official letter in the mail, you just get an e-mail saying congrats. I remember waiting for my license number also, it seems there is no rhyme or reason to how they go up, it usually starts with A, B, C then they start jumping all over the place!

Alright. Thx for the info PJ

Nope...I'm still waiting. I'm a B last name, and haven't gotten mine yet. So I'm sure there a bunch of us out there....maybe everyone just gave up on the boards.

i'm an O. i called NYS, they said my file is in final review and give it about a week

I was so happy when I saw the passing email... now so frustrated waiting on the license number... I have a good promotion with 15% raise on hold until my bosses can verify me in the database... NYS slow data entry is costing me $$$....ugggggh!

Just wondering... after passing the PE, is there anything silly that would hold up the license?? I originally filed a couple of years ago, but had a few failing attempts prior to passing this go around... I'm pretty sure they don't let you take the test unless all your other credentials were up to snuff.

I was so happy when I saw the passing email... now so frustrated waiting on the license number... I have a good promotion with 15% raise on hold until my bosses can verify me in the database... NYS slow data entry is costing me $$$....ugggggh!

Just wondering... after passing the PE, is there anything silly that would hold up the license?? I originally filed a couple of years ago, but had a few failing attempts prior to passing this go around... I'm pretty sure they don't let you take the test unless all your other credentials were up to snuff.

I thought about that too, but since the board review your application, references, experience, etc and finds you eligible to sit for the exam...i wonder if they do a background check...so far not a single entry since friday

Here we go! There's an O!

My promotion won't happen until late August but my boss needs to put in for it soon. (Things don't exactly happen fast where I work.)

In the last half hour they've done O, C, and E. This waiting is going to give me OCD. I need to go outside.

Thanks for the reassurance, jco0518. For me the PE application was the hardest part of this process by far, so it's easy to slip into paranoia.