Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
jco0518

NY PE Results

Looks like they are starting to add numbers one-by-one alphabetically. Up to 090142 added.

Looks like they're missing a few A's, I got skipped over and yes I did pass.

You are right. These are still probably reciprocity.

They're up to 090149, and they went B-D-C-D. I don't think it's a strict alphabetical order, and I'm seeing more New York in the past few. Who knows?

They're up to 090149, and they went B-D-C-D. I don't think it's a strict alphabetical order, and I'm seeing more New York in the past few. Who knows?

Looks like they're full steam ahead.. Up to 090152

Yay. Im in the database :-)

Damm their day ends early, I think the last entry was around 2, 090164.. So I guess that was 24 licenses for the day?

This might take awhile... :juggle:

OUU! Just posted one, 090165, last name starts with 'M'.. Now they're really messing with us.. A, B, C, D, C, B, M

Individual uploads, clearly the most technologically advanced option!! Bravo NY, bravo!!

I see my name and license online, but are we suppose to get a letter in the mail to officially notify us?

This could take a while. Last year they verified 300 licenses between 1/11 and 2/11.

Before the results were released they were up to license number 090128, and we are now on 090185. If 300 people passed we're in for the long haul.

So much for that "after three weeks you may check the New York Board's website at to see if a license has been issued. "