Alabama Results!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ric809

Reaction score
When will we see them? The link on the main page on the board's website states that it still has not received the results as yet. Post AL results in this thread.

How would I find out when NCEES released the results to an individual state?

The state board website says the FE letters were mailed on the 13th and the above poster says that he has not received his yet. So it will probably be at least Monday before PE letters are delivered.

Has the License Search revealed results for anyone? It was last updated 12/15 at 2:40 PM. Or would new PE records not be updated until a license number was issued??

You have to pass and submit your $25 fee before you get your license.......I emailed the board for clarification. Once you do that you will get added to the roster.

Not trying to get everyone's hopes up, but someone I work with has a friend who said she got her results back today. This is in Birmingham. It's driving me looney thinking about the envelope sitting in my mailbox. I hope it's there so i can just know already.

My letter was in the mail this afternoon in Birmingham.

Passed the environmental test.

Just received my letter in the mail this afternoon. PASSED ELECTRICAL POWER PE EXAM, 2ND ATTEMPT.

Thanks, to everyone on this board for your support and advice.

1st Attempt=46/80

2nd Attempt=PASS

Again thanks to everyone. Congratulations to those who passed and those that will.

The pass letter made it to Fairhope today!! Time to relax, enjoy my family, and celebrate!!

Wow, how exciting is that to get your results the old way opening an envelop. Or maybe not. Why can't they use email or website?

Back