Wow, the Ohio board is fast!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan S

Reaction score
I got my results, along with the rest of the Ohio takers yesterday, and since I live in Columbus, and the state board offices are on my way home, I just swung by on my way home and dropped off my registration fee. By the time I came into work this morning and checked the License Lookup on the Ohio Board's website, My license was active and my PE number assigned. Sweet! Pretty fast action for a state agency!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you have to do any paper work or did you just drop off the 50? I am going to send in my money this weekend, congrats btw.

I had to give them a copy of my results letter from NCEES. That was it. I gave them the check and the letter, they gave me a receipt, and this morning I had my active registration and number. So far, it appears that I am the only currently registered PE in Ohio from the October exam cycle....the number after mine hasn't been assigned, and the one before me was issued on 12/12, and is very likely a comity registration. I'm sure by next week, there will be a couple hundred new numbers assigned. I'm the only dork who walked their money in immediately, apparently. :) I'm sure everyone else will just mail their fee in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back