Has your frequency of checking this forum/NCEES increased?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellebee2001

the whole kit & kaboodle
Reaction score
For me, I've been logging into this forum 3x a day. Starting to get anxious..... :screwloose:

Is it Friday yet?

LOL

In my case, I have already passed the 8 hour and CA Survey so I am only waiting on CA Seismic results. I know my mailed results are still 3+ weeks away so I keep checking the CA PE registry. I know it's dumb because the new PEs won't be added until January but I can't help myself.

What really sucks is there is one other dude on the registry with my last name. A deceased Chemical Engineer from L.A. His name is Joseph and my name is Josh. So when I view the search results using my last name all I see is this: "Jos~~~ <Same Last Name>". It plays with my head every time.

Meh, I come here multiple times a day anyways and I got my results back in 2008...

Bigdummy is right.

Check you're email. I just got something telling me to log into my NCEES account!!!!

LOL

In my case, I have already passed the 8 hour and CA Survey so I am only waiting on CA Seismic results. I know my mailed results are still 3+ weeks away so I keep checking the CA PE registry. I know it's dumb because the new PEs won't be added until January but I can't help myself.

What really sucks is there is one other dude on the registry with my last name. A deceased Chemical Engineer from L.A. His name is Joseph and my name is Josh. So when I view the search results using my last name all I see is this: "Jos~~~ <Same Last Name>". It plays with my head every time.
the california seismic/survey results are being scored by NCEES now and will be posted on the NCEES website. we don't have to wait for the snail mail anymore, last I heard.

LOL

the california seismic/survey results are being scored by NCEES now and will be posted on the NCEES website. we don't have to wait for the snail mail anymore, last I heard.
Could you please cite your source? I have not heard this. In fact, on my MY NCEES page, it still reads "NCEES does not release state-specific exam results".

LOL In my case, I have already passed the 8 hour and CA Survey so I am only waiting on CA Seismic results. I know my mailed results are still 3+ weeks away so I keep checking the CA PE registry. I know it's dumb because the new PEs won't be added until January but I can't help myself. What really sucks is there is one other dude on the registry with my last name. A deceased Chemical Engineer from L.A. His name is Joseph and my name is Josh. So when I view the search results using my last name all I see is this: "Jos~~~ <Same Last Name>". It plays with my head every time.
Could you please cite your source? I have not heard this. In fact, on my MY NCEES page, it still reads "NCEES does not release state-specific exam results".
i thought i had read something while waiting for my april results on the PELS page when they were talking about those exams now being scored by NCEES, but i can't find it now. i could be wrong. i hope not, but i could be. i'll keep hunting.

LOL In my case, I have already passed the 8 hour and CA Survey so I am only waiting on CA Seismic results. I know my mailed results are still 3+ weeks away so I keep checking the CA PE registry. I know it's dumb because the new PEs won't be added until January but I can't help myself. What really sucks is there is one other dude on the registry with my last name. A deceased Chemical Engineer from L.A. His name is Joseph and my name is Josh. So when I view the search results using my last name all I see is this: "Jos~~~ <Same Last Name>". It plays with my head every time.
i thought i had read something while waiting for my april results on the PELS page when they were talking about those exams now being scored by NCEES, but i can't find it now. i could be wrong. i hope not, but i could be. i'll keep hunting.
I kind of remember what you are talking about. It was an announcement made on the NCEEs site. But I think it was only in regard to administering the exam. Not scoring. And I believe it was the Survey only (not the Seismic).

Back