FE Results for California?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not seen anything. I have been checking my account since the 9th. Ncees has officially released the test results. I called the lady in charge of the EIT exam in california and her voice message said that she was only in Tuesday thru Thursday. So we might not see the results till she gets back on Tuesday.

The April registration is open, why are the scores not out yet??
What does one have to do with the other?
Well in the unfortunate case that I didn't pass, I'd like to know where I need to improve and start preparing for the next exam (which is already open for registration) asap.
It looks like registration doesn't close until February 23. I could see you being concerned if you don't have results by then - I just don't see the relevance with the results vs. the open date. Regardless, good luck.

Fundamentals of Engineering

"Results for the October 2011 National Fundamentals of Engineering examination are expected to be released on December 19, 2011. All examinees for this examination will be notified by email from NCEES and directed to logon to the NCEES registration system to access the results, and accompanying diagnostics if provided."

This is the official notice from CA board... Cant wait till dec 19...

I read that to about the results being available Monday. I wonder if the ncees website might crash in the morning with people trying to see. Last time I took it I read on here that the scores where available before I got the email so I am thinking 8 am Monday when they will be available unless ncees is on the east coast I can see them available earlier.

CA FE and PE are to be released on Monday so NCEES servers are sure to crash. NCEES is in South Carolina

I just called NCEES and the woman I talked to said that she is doubtful that results will be released today!! She said they are having issues with their website so until the issues are resolved, the results will not be posted. She said it WILL be this week but doutful if its today! UGH! REALLY????

Hey Sonia, how's it going? Good to see you here. As if you need any more of the waiting, I look forward to hearing about your successful results.

Take care...

Happy happy... Out of school for 6 years prepared for 3 weeks before the exam passed in first try.. Now looking a job ... :)

just got results and passed, still have'nt received e-mail notification from NCEES, just sigend in to NCEES this morning at work and kept refreshing now and then, untill I saw it.

Back