OREGON - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

riedlipa

:angry:

For those of you who are from Po-Dunk Oregon, apparently the Board will not release results until after their Jan 9th Board meeting.

Just in case you were angonizing about it, I thought I should share my knowledge.

Riedlipa

Last edited:
That stinks..........do you know if they update the website before the mail out results. Or are we stuck watching the mailbox after the 9th.

I talked to a woman at the board today. She confirmed that they will not mail out results until after the board meeting on the 9th. I asked her about the website licensure listings and she said they will not update those immediately, look for the letter in the mail first.

The one problem is that the deadline for the the April Test is the 15th, so they are going to have to tell us something over the phone if we don't get results in the mail by the 12th. The 15th is a holiday and the mail is shut down.

It's so fun waiting...............

Jbair21,

Oregon may have the same policy that we have here in California. Our board does not meet until Jan 25th and the filing deadline is Jan 5th. There is an extension for those that did not pass the October 2006 exam and would like to sit for the April 2007 date. I would call your board though to check their policy.

<_<

I am stupid enough to read the minutes of the past meetings. I looked at the minutes from last year, and oregon extended the deadline for applicants who did not pass.

if you want to get a scoop on your results on Jan 9th, I beleive that it is open to the public. Check OSBEELS in the meetings section, and I beleive that the Jan 9th notice says it is open to the public.

it's almost over.....

Thanks for the info - I looked at the reports as you said and I see where they have set an extension in the past. Looks like I'll be waiting on the mail, because I'm sure if I call after the 9th they'll say --- we can't give them out over the phone and the deadline has been extended.

I live in Atlanta and I can imagine it will take 4-5 days for the letter to reach me.

What blows my mind is how many states get their results out promptly and some sit around on them.........Maybe they think we don't care about finding out.

Back