PE result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaocl

Johnnie Walker lover
Reaction score
The NCEES web is open for exam registration on December 15, 2011. So I think some of the states will release the result on the same day or couple days before....

Last edited by a moderator:
on my NCEES log in account it says no result or diagnostics available, i think i failed...ughhhh.

I thought the NCEES registration and results were mutually exclusive. I remember people asking if they could still register for the next exam if they didn't pass the last one because the results seemingly came out closer to the registration deadline than the opening of registration.

just chatted with NCEES and the results arent released.

me: did I pass the PE exam? please let me know.

Just a moment...

Support Agent: when did you take the exam?

me: Oct 2011

Support Agent: Results will be released 8-10 weeks after the exam date

me: oh ok I thought I failed, it says on my account results diagnostics no result

me: No on the Oct 2011

if the results arent released I will wait till january then, thanks.

Thank you for contacting us.

Chat session disconnected.

Just a moment...

me: oh ok I thought I failed, it says on my account results diagnostics no result

Huh?? You will find out if you passed or failed via e-mail and your 'MY NCEES' (not via on-line chat with an NCEES agent). The 8-10 weeks shouldn't be a surprise - you should heve been told that on exam day (not to mention the countless discussions on this forum). ;)

Just a moment...

Huh?? You will find out if you passed or failed via e-mail and your 'MY NCEES' (not via on-line chat with an NCEES agent). The 8-10 weeks shouldn't be a surprise - you should heve been told that on exam day (not to mention the countless discussions on this forum). ;)
I'm surprised I haven't yet seen any of the "prank threads" deceiving all the anxious test takers that the results are out...

Gotta say those drove me up the **** wall when I was waiting, thats for sure...Funny, but oh so cruel...

Just a moment...

I'm surprised I haven't yet seen any of the "prank threads" deceiving all the anxious test takers that the results are out...

Gotta say those drove me up the **** wall when I was waiting, thats for sure...Funny, but oh so cruel...

Those are pending, I'm fairly sure they'll be showing up soon enough

More money invested, more time, more stress, more anxiety, more sadness, more impulsive mood swings and a varying heartbeat all ride on an email that directs me to login. What a bummer for me...

I took my PE exam in CA on Oct 29, 2010 and received my PASS letter on Jan 7, 2011 from My NCEES account. It tooks exactly 10 weeks. However, some of the states get their result mid Dec, 2010 and tooks about 8 weeks. If we count 8 weeks from Oct 28, 2011 and it end on Dec 16, 2011. The result might coming during the week after that or on the same day as Dec 16, 2011.

I took the exam in MD in October 2010. We got the results on December 30. The wait seemed like eternity, especially since i kept logging in over the holidays to check. Made for a great new years celebration though.

Eight weeks from the 28th would actually be the 23rd of December... right? I don't think those of us who still recieve the results via state mail will be getting them anytime before January 6th which means I have another whole month to try and stop obsessing over the results!!! I don't think I can handle another FAIL!! Any suggestions on what I could be if structural engineering doesn't work out? :unsure:

Eight weeks from the 28th would actually be the 23rd of December... right? I don't think those of us who still recieve the results via state mail will be getting them anytime before January 6th which means I have another whole month to try and stop obsessing over the results!!! I don't think I can handle another FAIL!! Any suggestions on what I could be if structural engineering doesn't work out? :unsure:
I hate to break it to you, but you are in for a rough month of December... As the month progressed, I spent a lot of time refreshing this board, NCEES, etc in hopes of the results being released...Just stay calm, relax, and don't let the PE Exam veteran pranks get to you (you'll see what I'm talking about soon enough)

6 minutes per problem to answer.

0.75 days per problem to grade (most nearly answer).

The surveyors result are out. PE and FE should be follow by next week so.

Check your NCEES for any updated result or any wording change...

Last edited by a moderator:
Individual States do NOT release results. It's up to NCEES to release them

^^^ Not entirely true. It's up to the states to decide whether or not to allow NCEES to release results. Most states do, some states still require board approvals before releasing.

^^^ Not entirely true. It's up to the states to decide whether or not to allow NCEES to release results. Most states do, some states still require board approvals before releasing.
Like Maine... I have to wait an extra week or two. So once you all get your results I'll be going home at lunch everyday checking my mail box!! :huh:

Back