Would-Be Engineers Hit Books the Hardest

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It also breaks down the results by type of school, showing that students at liberal arts colleges on average get a heavier and more challenging workload than those at universities with graduate schools

Reeeeeeally? I think its more that whiny liberal arts majors spend more time fluffing surveys to try to convince people they they actually work for their degrees.

They definitely pay a lot of money for their degrees. And they might work really hard for them. But the end result is the same...they end up with a completely useless degree.

My experiences with the liberal arts side had a lot more to do with writing what the professor wanted to hear than using critical thinking.

I was always amazed how dumb the liberal arts folks in my humanities electives were. I think there was some rule that stated you had to dress up like you were on your way to or from a club, even at 8 in the morning. What was even better is when I saw people getting off the subway coming from a club and heading straight to 8 AM class.

I was always amazed how dumb the liberal arts folks in my humanities electives were. I think there was some rule that stated you had to dress up like you were on your way to or from a club, even at 8 in the morning. What was even better is when I saw people getting off the subway coming from a club and heading straight to 8 AM class.
I thought the liberal arts kids looked like hipsters, hippies, and grunge rockers, and the business majors looked like they were going to a night club.

It also breaks down the results by type of school, showing that students at liberal arts colleges on average get a heavier and more challenging workload than those at universities with graduate schools

Reeeeeeally? I think its more that whiny liberal arts majors spend more time fluffing surveys to try to convince people they they actually work for their degrees.
They definitely pay a lot of money for their degrees. And they might work really hard for them. But the end result is the same...they end up with a completely useless degree.
Hey I resemble these remarks.

My experiences with the liberal arts side had a lot more to do with writing what the professor wanted to hear than using critical thinking.
Try having to do both at the sample time. Always had to remind myself what class I was working on. The LAS BS and technical writing.

Back