Anxious for results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What!!

Reaction score
While waiting for result on this website for results in june, i remember lot of people being anxious about results. This time i dont see that many anxious posts. Maybe its holiday time and people just dont want to stress them out.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WAITING FOR THE RESULTS .... hope everyone is in the passing range.

And, BTW :"the other board":

I'm sweating it a little bit. Mostly because I am out of town for Christmas and can't check my mailbox. :suicide:

I am really sweating it now that the results are starting to come in. I was not before this point.

Yeah...it's starting to suck for me too...I see all these other states starting to come in....and I know mine is probably at least 2 weeks away...I just want my failure letter so I can start preparing for April :(

I just want to know! For better or worse just give me the results. Now I've got to spend my vacation worrying about trying to check results when I sould be relaxing and enjoying my visit to NY. :brick:

Reminder for those who passed:

Start posting to bring your post count to more than 25 so that you can see your name on the scroller. Believe me, it feels good to see your name scrolling.

Yeah...it's starting to suck for me too...I see all these other states starting to come in....and I know mine is probably at least 2 weeks away...I just want my failure letter so I can start preparing for April :(
What state are you in? By state, I don't mean mental... :drunk:

Yeah...it's starting to suck for me too...I see all these other states starting to come in....and I know mine is probably at least 2 weeks away...I just want my failure letter so I can start preparing for April? :(
:ZZZ: The wonderful Commonwealth of PA.

How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...it's starting to suck for me too...I see all these other states starting to come in....and I know mine is probably at least 2 weeks away...I just want my failure letter so I can start preparing for April  :(
:ZZZ: The wonderful Commonwealth of PA.
Is that the states that gets results from TN? :duhh: Sorry, couldn't resist.

Yeah...we are one of the states that has to deal with EES...which isn't TERRIBLE...but it takes too long to get the results. They actually approved my PE application...but still had my old address from the EIT though...which sort of pissed me off....well...not sort of...IT DID!

OH boy. I thought we killed that thread.

Here we go again. :brick:

LAST TIME I WAS ANXIOUS BUT NEW I HAD :0fail

Last edited by a moderator:
still waiting for results from Indiana should be here on Dec. 26th hopefully. I can't wait much longer

I gave up hoping for the results...as a state employee (IL) I know most offices are basically shut down between christmas and new years.

I was excited until I seen that the EE's who are repeat takers have a 17% PASS rate if they took the General. Plus I live in Illinois so who knows when the results will be posted.

I will probaly :hung: if I have to take it again.

I hate to keep ranting but I already PASSED the PE but must now pass the FE to have my licensed released.

Why am I so backwards ... :prayers:

Back