What would you ask Santa for?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
If you could have any material object, free and clear, what would you ask Sanat for?

I'd want a Blower Bentley. Wanted one ever since I had the Matchbox as a kid.

I have simple needs:

jeep-lift-kits.jpg

Oak-Alley-Plantation,-Vacherie,-Louisiana.jpg

Of course I would need Ole Saint Nick to let me win the lottery to be able to pay the taxes.

A huge McMansion, all expenses paid, complete with huge movie theater, metal shop, wood shop, study, and bowling alley. Then I could put that mortgage payment towards something practical, like financing a Noble M600 supercar.

A checkbook tied to the accounts of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Richard Branson.

But if it had to be a "thing", I think I would settle for one of these:

2001 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. This is my first genuine favorite car. The version I want has never been street legal, at least not without some major de-tuning...

2002586341384388326rs.jpg

although this wouldn't be bad either:

2012 Camaro ZL1, although I would probably have it repainted.

Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
a heated kidney shaped pool,

a microwave oven--don't watch the food cook,

a Dyna-Gym--I'll personally demonstrate it in the privacy of your own home,

a king-size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown waterbed with polybendum,

a foolproof plan and an airtight alibi,

real simulated Indian jewelry,

a Gucci shoetree,

a year's supply of antibiotics,

a personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth

and Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number,

a beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick,

Rosemary's baby,

a dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams,

a new Matador, a new mastodon,

a Maverick, a Mustang, a Montego,

a Merc Montclair, a Mark IV, a meteor,

a Mercedes, an MG, or a Malibu,

a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati, a Mac truck,

a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped,

a Winnebago--Hell, a herd of Winnebago's we're giving 'em away,

or how about a McCulloch chainsaw,

a Las Vegas wedding,

a Mexican divorce,

a solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot,

or a baby's arm holding an apple?

*Bling* Your wish is my.... wait wrong thread.

I would own a private jet company successful enough so I could fly anywhere I wanted for free.

Private-Jet-Charters-to-the-Grammy-Awards_bottom.jpg

I would have a house at the beach with water access and a lift out back for my boat....now if that's too much, I would settle for an Onslow Bay 27' offshore boat!

new SUV's and some kind of no-worry insurance to go with it for my kids...maybe a body shop too

better yet...limos and drivers for them so they don't have to get behind the wheel at all.

Huge pectoral muscles.
Ren? lol

Right now, my material wish list would mostly revolve around having a house that doesn't leak (even AFTER then new roof)... but on a normal day..... probably a large wood shop, or enough room (and $$) to build a nice train layout... I think both are pipe dreams, but that's what this thread is for, right?

If Santa can change the weather, I'd love if it only rained at night here in Orange County.

If Santa can change the weather, I'd love if it only rained at night here.

Otherwise, I'd like a giant walk-in closet full of cute designer clothes for girls age 6 months to 80 years.

^^^ That's odd....I'm guessing you're past one age, and so far from the other, the clothes would be dramatically out of style.

Hopefully Santa would stick with classic pieces that never go out of style. Maybe I should send my list to the Mrs. instead.

Had to think about this one a lot, the only material things I want is a new pair of steel toed boots, a dyson or kirby and a new mattress set other then that it's all stuff like, selling the house, getting a job etc etc etc... interesting how life's situation influences your wants vs needs and how boring am I?!?!

Back