GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mail: Georgia sucks :mail:

I was literally standing by the mailbox - No results today.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

I was really expecting something today.

For checking online, are you guys looking at the online license verification or the check application status feature? I was told that the sign that results are in is a change of the numbered registered (I think it it 17,654 or something like that now).

Waiting with you guys...

-GT

GTScott,

I've been checking both and also looking at the license verification to see if any new licenses have been given out in december by examination (sort by license number and then look at the date of issue for those applicants).

So, far I've only seen new licenses by comity.

I've been checking every now and then but not nearly what I did last time. I was obsessed! I expect the results to be posted early January eventhough they probably have them now. Of course, if anyone has any news, please post it right away.

I saw someone saying on the other board that GA is saying they have not received the test scores yet. I don't know the validity of this, but it seems inline with what other states are saying.

-GT

Thanks for the update since I never read that "other board" :"the other board":

I wouldn't trust anything that Blake guy says....... He comes across as a real gomer. But several of the people over there call him out on it. I may even have to resurrect my password for over there just so I can call him an idiot! :bad:

Thanks for the insight, I don't know any of those folks and thus their credibility to me is unknown. I hope he is wrong and that the golden letters arrive via Polar Express within the next hour.

-GT

The GA website is currently updating. RoadGuy told me this and I have verified it as I saw his license listed (lucky bastage). His last name starts with a "C" in case that means anything as far as what order they are going in.

-GT

S's? Where are the S's? Come on S!

Come on honey, you can't call it a day until S's are over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back