What color was the pencil?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no. Not again. Where is the pic of the guy saying Not this Sh$%T again?

I guess is part of the tradition. Bring it on then.

I could answer your question, considering the NCEES writing instrument I used is now sitting on top of my dresser at home, but unfortunately I feel it would be too specific and would therefore violate the agreement. Actually, I don't remember right now. I'll have to look when I get home. I wonder if I still have my FE pencil somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red, indeed. I have no clue what happened to my FE pencil from 5 years ago. Might be in my old book bag.

Yep Red, a co-worker took the PE and my girlfriend has her's proudly from the FE. For some odd reason, she really likes the NCEES pencils (they can't erase worth $*@t)

It was red. And I still use my other pencils (from sitting for a previous PE exam and FE exam).

Wow, I'm such an enginerd.

In arizona it was red. The eraser was horrible, my seat was uncomfortable, and the room was freezing. Best 8 hours of my life, not!!

Yep Red, a co-worker took the PE and my girlfriend has her's proudly from the FE. For some odd reason, she really likes the NCEES pencils (they can't erase worth $*@t)
She'd fit in well here...
She would fit in, but she doesn't like forums at all. She's too busy with her senior year of college to get on this forum, I've tried to get her to join! So I'll just giver her a rundown of anything of importance (or sign in and let her read it herself)...

Back