LOUISIANA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EL Nica PE

Joda
Reaction score
The state site has the results....

lapels.com

FAILED....

Last edited by a moderator:
The state site has the results....lapels.com

FAILED....
Sorry to hear that! I know how disappointing it is.....trust me, I know, and might know again for the third time any minute now.....but go at it again! I know I will even if I failed it! :study

Thanks guys.

What suck is that the guy next to me passed and he is telling every one. :ass:

Thanks guys.
What suck is that the guy next to me passed and he is telling every one. :ass:
Man, that sucks. However, try to remember. It doesn't matter if you pass the first time or the fourth time. Just hang in there until you get it done. Don't listen to the negative comments at work. No doubt the majority of them don't appreciate how difficult a journey it is. Everyone's circumstances are different. Some have easier circumstances than others. For example, being married, having small children at home, the hours you work..etc. The bottom line is, do your best in your circumstance, and recognize, when you do pass, what a great accomplishment it was because of YOUR CHALLENGES THAT YOU OVER CAME IN YOUR LIFE. No one can appreciate this as much as you.

El Nica,

Sorry to hear that. Is it really on the LA site, lapels.com? I went there out of curiousity and didn't see anything about results. Of course, there is the section with the list of registered individuals. But if you're just looking there, maybe yours hasn't been entered yet?

Ed

Back