SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS ARE UP!!! - Page 2 - OCT 2006 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
SCPE

SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS ARE UP!!!

Guest tst

Ok ....i am gonna need therapy after this. This is what the website just said.

License Lookup is currently experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Ok i am just gonna laugh!!!!

Hang in there tst!!

I made my husband get the mail on Saturday because I was afraid of having some kind of mental break-down in the post office. This wait is a killer...but it's almost over!

Ok ....i am gonna need therapy after this. This is what the website just said.

License Lookup is currently experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Ok i am just gonna laugh!!!!

Did you pass?

Only 67 licenses issued for October 2006. That is not much. :(:(

Guest tst

nope i didn't see my name. oh well better luck next time.

You are right ....67 is a low number for passing. The passing rate for this year was really low.

nope i didn't see my name. oh well better luck next time.

You are right ....67 is a low number for passing. The passing rate for this year was really low.

Sorry to hear that.

I am sure you are pretty bummed right now.

But as mama always told me "There is one thing you cant stop, and that's time."

In other words, Apirl 20, 2007 is 106 days away, and that day will come, which is your oppurtunity to make today's discovery water under the bridge.

Hang in there!

Guest tst

THANKS SCPE, but I am feeling pretty good. It is only a test. No matter what I am still getting a check twice a month. I know that I am a great engineer and that test doesn't say that I am not just because I didn't pass it. I pray that all others who didn't pass the exam.....find strength to go on and not worry about it so much. It is only a test. If nothing else we all have diplomas with our names on them that prove that we are ENGINEERS. Besides, no matter how many no's we get...it will only take 1 yes from that exam.

Be Blessed

THANKS SCPE, but I am feeling pretty good. It is only a test. No matter what I am still getting a check twice a month. I know that I am a great engineer and that test doesn't say that I am not just because I didn't pass it. I pray that all others who didn't pass the exam.....find strength to go on and not worry about it so much. It is only a test. If nothing else we all have diplomas with our names on them that prove that we are ENGINEERS. Besides, no matter how many no's we get...it will only take 1 yes from that exam.

Be Blessed

Amen!

Sounds like you have your head in the right place!

Guest tmckeon_PE

Be Blessed

Amen!

Sounds like you have your head in the right place!

Second that!

In other words, Apirl 20, 2007 is 106 days away,

Does that mean it's time for me to put the countdown clock back up?

Sign in to follow this