ARKANSAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Andy_ME

I am waiting for PE exam results for Arkansas. Is anyone else in the same boat? Anybody hear anything? I emailed the ELSES Arkansas Coordinator, but no response yet. From RG's post that's pinned up, it seems that AR was among the first to report results last year.

I called them last Friday and they said they haven't received the scores yet, haven't checked in since then. But, I'm headed out of town tomorrow morning, so if they're not in today (which I'm pretty sure they won't be) I won't be able to get them until next Tuesday when I get back in. I'd be willing to bet they go out pretty soon, it seems that AR just gets the results then forwards them on right away. My guess is they get mailed on Friday from Little Rock, and depending on how fast the mail gets to you is when you'll get it.

PE results for the State of Arkansas are in. I called them and they said I passed. The letters should be mailed out very soon.

Thanks to everyone on the board for their support during the wait.

Last edited:
Will most states give you results over the phone? I didn't think so, but you are the second person that has said that.

Congratulations.

Congratulations...............

Maybe Arkansas state can do that.

But my state board clearly stated that they will not give score to any boday by Phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I PASSED in Arkansas! Just checked the AR board roster. I'm in! :pass

:congrats:

:???:

Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard yet.

My State said each individual would get his or her result before them. He said he had no clue when and what is going on right now. I don't think they will give out the result over the phone either. :watch:

Last edited:
Wow - congratulations guys! :congrats:

This has really got my butterflies fluttering.

I wonder when we can expect to receive the certificate? Can't wait to frame it.

Best of luck to everyone.

Arkansas PE results are in... and I PASSED!!! Online roster has been updated!!! C.E. w/ afternoon W.R. - BIG Christmas eve bonfire planned w/ lots of notes to burn!!! :beerchug

congrats gogeman! well done!

:congrats: enjoy the party, you earned it!

and welcome to the board. read and post and :BK: will put your name on the scroll of fame! :true:

We need to start the normalized named threads for each state now.

Each person that passed should post there.

Suggestion; moderators, please make a thread for each state for results and separate them from the "Anything about the PE" thread".

Thanks too all! And GOOD LUCK to those people in the "slower" to respond states!!! :congrats:

Back