ARIZONA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you're right then I guess I get to start studying again. I don't see my name up there. This sucks. :suicide:

Get on there an figure out how many new licenses were issued, who knows if its all complete. Illinois added to thier web site over a period of a couple days. Hope you show up!

NO, I was talking about last year. I'm hopeful for Illinois too, but doubt that the no bid contract continental testing will update very fast.

Last Illinois license number is 59405. When 59406 shows up start searching for your name. In june they would show up 30 or 50 at a time making people wig out

It maybe true, but...not all those that passed have been posted yet. I'm not listed, but I got my letter from ELSES today saying I PASSED!!!!!!!!

I figured yesterday that I failed since I wasn't on the website. I don't know why I'm not, but I have the letter in black in white in front of me saying I passed!!!!

:pass :pass :pass

It maybe true, but...not all those that passed have been posted yet. I'm not listed, but I got my letter from ELSES today saying I PASSED!!!!!!!!
I figured yesterday that I failed since I wasn't on the website. I don't know why I'm not, but I have the letter in black in white in front of me saying I passed!!!!

:pass :pass :pass
:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

Congrats to whitley85!!! Engineerboards first official PPE!!!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congrats ... Whitley.

I am so :) for you. I bet you were so down after LQQKING at the website.

Now all you have to do is concentrate on the baby.

Congrats once again.

10th time is a CHARM!!

After finally studying my ASS off for it....I got the letter saying I Passed..

:pass :pass :pass :pass :pass

I should add..

that i NEVER studied before the 9 previous times...and barely missed passing each time. I was too proud i guess.

lesson learned...

humility is the only way.

I waited and waited for the AZ website to update the electrical PE results and finally decided that I had failed. Checked the mail today and the only thing in the mailbox was my letter from ELSES.... :pass

Back