any news for california?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called and asked if that January 25 & 26 board meeting date was definite. And asked if their was any chance that the board would actually meet earlier to adopt the cut scores. I also asked if I did a license lookup on the board's website, if their WAS ANY CHANCE that it would be updated prior to this board meeting. I was trying to determine if that was a "real date" or a "don't bother bugging us" date. She didn't budge. She said, "The board has to meet prior to the scores being released or the license lookup database being updated. And January 25 & 26 is when the board is meeting." Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Just one more reason on the nearly unending list why no human should live in California.

Although we sometimes complain (I am guilty of this myself) about the extra wait for results that we must endure out here in Cali, that is offset by the fact that the work experience requirement to actually take the exam is only 2 years with a BS and 1 year with a MS.

Ok, back to complaining. Give me my **** results! :p

**** right !

my years of experience only qualifies me to take PE exam in California.

:pass

**** right !my years of experience only qualifies me to take PE exam in California.

:pass
Did you get your results already in California? I checked "License lookup" on the board earlier, and the last license number was 70563. I just checked again and the last license number is still 70563. So how do you know that you passed? Did you call the board? Did you get your letter?

Which one is the right version here? I am inclined to believe ARJ's. The other guy seems to be kidding. ****! One more month in Cali? If this is true I am sorry for engineers waiting there. It is wrong. Any reason for that? I bet that if you call their board the message says: "Call later. I'll be back"

Last edited:
hahaha..

sorry for the confusion because of the "i passed" icon..

i have not received my results yet..

i called the board, i passed....

the take home exam

don't know about the national exam and specific exams yet...

hahahaha...

Last edited:
i called the board, i passed....
the take home exam

don't know about the national exam and specific exams yet...

hahahaha...
You have a sick sense of humor........Actually, I thought that was pretty funny. :D

Back