MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zinko

I called ELSES and they said Michigan will be mailed out tomorrow. Too funny. The longer I've waited the more confident I feel that I passed. However, now that I know the results are near...I totally feel like I failed. :drunk: :cig:

Last edited:
Sup gang.

I called ELSES on Thursday and they told me they were sticking them in envelopes as we were speaking. So both me and a guy I work with told them we would want to get them by e-mail if possible. Him because he recently move and me because I was leaving the country last Friday (I'm in Sweden writing this). Anyway, they said they would put a note to the director and she would have final say. Needless to say I haven't received an e-mail yet...and I'm obviously no where near my **** mail box. So this sucks for me. Anyone want to check my mail next week? :lol2x:

:wait

:drunk: :engrish:

I checked the :mail: today - nothing in the mailbox!

So I resigned myself to clean up the garage a little bit, and I noticed a stack of packages AND a letter from ELSES. My hands were literally trembling as I opened it. I had prepared myself for bad news (felt good about AM, but felt badly about the PM).

And now, I am just so thankful - my wife has been so supportive of my year long effort to pass the FE in April and now the PE in October (I graduated in '85, so it's been a while since I've had to study this hard "oldtimer" ). It was just the best thing to call her at work today to tell her :pass . I think I heard her screams of congratulations from 30 miles away.

Thanks to ART, Benbo, and the other EEs that posted problems and provided support - I really appreciate it.

For all those who have passed, much congratulations. :congrats:

For all those who don't make it this time, keep the faith. Keep at it - the sense of accomplishment once you pass this thing is truly a remarkable feeling. The road is not an easy one. If someone tells you it is, then they are of above average intelligence or bullshitting you.

You must study the things that you don't know; if the frustration becomes too much, do some problems that you know how to do to get your confidence back up, and go back to the difficult stuff! You will get it if you're honest with yourself, study, study, study, and persevere.

RG & DVINNY, I sure hope you get good news too! My prayers are with you.

Luis

You have been a source of inspiration for many, myself included :true: . I hope your positive, supportive attitude will continue to stick around here and help others as you have done for the past year. There is more to life than this test, and your character exemplifies that. ;guns;

Congratulations!! You sound like a really good guy. Well deserved.

Congrats Singlespeed :claps:

I'm in the same boat, studied my butt off and passed the FE in April (graduated in 89), have a wife with her own career going and a little one in kindergarten... The PE credential will really help my career, want it bad, but this studying crap is so far long gone from my school days... anyway, I'm back in the 'Burgh visiting family and my mailbox is way back in Michigan :brick:

I guess I'll just have another one with my dad and check the mailbox in a day or two when we get home....

Again, congratulations to all of you thet passed so far :claps:

Thanks all for the kind words.

It's not so bad when we're all waiting together, but it gets excruciating when some folks have the results and others don't. I'm pulling for all of you!! Hope you all will get results soon and good luck!

congrats!!!!

I'm still on the 'watch'...but hopefully will be feeling what you do now!

Congrats singlespeed! :congrats:

I'm 16 years out of school and studied for the PE in a field that is different than my degree, so I know a little bit about how good you must feel to have accomplished that.

:claps:

Art - you're EE correct. You seemed pretty savvy with your responses to the questions posted here on this forum. I have confidence that you made it.

DLeg - good luck to you dude. I have a BS in Metallurgy, work in the Acoustics field, and took EE-Power. Yikes :true:

And thanks. You'll see, when you pass it, it's a great feeling :D

Back