My advice

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khaled_eid

Reaction score
I attended the PE exam last year, I have a friend who will also sit in the next exam and I am trying to help him.

I also would like to assit any else I am located in Egypt Ciaro.

The advise I would give now is to study to be a good engineer if you take it this way you will pass, I used the following beside my practical experince

The CERM for structural Breadt and Depth

The ASCE code

The 6 minutes and it was helpfull

The NCEES exam sample this is very important

The AISC

The ACI

The Exam cafe was also very good

I hope you all good luck

I attended the PE exam last year, I have a friend who will also sit in the next exam and I am trying to help him. I also would like to assit any else I am located in Egypt Ciaro.

The advise I would give now is to study to be a good engineer if you take it this way you will pass, I used the following beside my practical experince

The CERM for structural Breadt and Depth

The ASCE code

The 6 minutes and it was helpfull

The NCEES exam sample this is very important

The AISC

The ACI

The Exam cafe was also very good

I hope you all good luck
THANK YOU for advises

I think bringing the NDS is a good idea also. They may not cover much timber on the exam, but they have so many factors that the problems become very easy if you have the reference, but if you don't, it is easy to use factors incorrectly.

-Andrew Miller

Yes the NDS I used as well the tables will be needed for almost any timber qestions

reviews ive read in EB and PPI in the last 2 years, only one came out for timber using NDS, but in concrete and welding, PCA and AWS came out several times, so its better to have these two instead of the NDS.

Last edited by a moderator:
will take the exam on october 2013 , also from cairo egypt

but now i work in jeddah

would like for your help

Back