Electrical - Power Fail Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tombrinson

Reaction score
For those who took the Electrical - Power and did not pass, please post your fail score here. I would like to determine the highest fail score.

My score was:

41/80

Anyone have an idea of how many questions to need to get correct to pass? I had several areas in transmission & distribution that I have low scores 2/9 for system analysis and 3/8 for protection. Do these low scores in a particular area hurt the overall result?

Thanks,

TB

For those who took the Electrical - Power and did not pass, please post your fail score here. I would like to determine the highest fail score.
My score was:

41/80

Anyone have an idea of how many questions to need to get correct to pass? I had several areas in transmission & distribution that I have low scores 2/9 for system analysis and 3/8 for protection. Do these low scores in a particular area hurt the overall result?

Thanks,

TB
Hello tombrinson and welcome to EB.com. Regarding your post, I assume your diagnostic score pertains to the latest exam given this past April 2011. If so, have a look at this thread as I believe it contains what you are looking for. Hope that helps.

And yes, low scores in those particular areas will affect the final exam result.

Back