FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least we're finally getting down to the wire. We should be having SOMETHING in the mailbox soon. Even if it is just a Christmas card.

Florida Results were mailed out friday according to FBPE. Results should be received wednesday or thursday (20th or 21st). I guess we will all be at the mailbox tomorrow.

Has anyone got their results in Florida?

Last edited by a moderator:
Florida Results were mailed out friday according to FBPE. Results should be received wednesday or thursday (20th or 21st).  I guess we will all be at the mailbox tomorrow.
I live just south of Tallahassee - no results today.

I might slide into work a little late tomorrow to see if they are in the box tomorrow :prayers: :mail:

JR

Florida Results were mailed out friday according to FBPE. Results should be received wednesday or thursday (20th or 21st). I guess we will all be at the mailbox tomorrow.
I know that good info is hard to come by but this is in direct conflict with what I heard from ELSES yesterday. THEY said they haven't received FL's results yet and haven't mailed out anything for FL examinees. Oh well, I guess we'll get them when we get them.

:dunno:

Email received 12/20/06 from FBPE.

:true:

ELSES mailed the results directly to you beginning last Friday and this past Monday so you should get them any day

I've gotta be honest, I was beginning to think you were a spammer just causing trouble with your one and only post. :D

I hope you're right, I wasn't expecting anything before next week. I'll of course let everyone know if I get any results.

Who did you hear this from? Did you call the board or email? Can't imagine how it could take 4 or 5 days for something to arrive if it were mailed on Friday.

:dunno:

Have you been to the post office recently? Its almost Christmas.

They are making a fortune on priority mail shipments. Why would they be in a rush to send along a couple boxes of bulk rate letters?

Good point. UPS showed up at my house at 9:00 last night in a Budget rent-a-truck. I thought someone was seriously lost and/or wanted help moving. :true:

My mail just ran south of Tallahassee - no results. :mail:

However, I did receive a brocure from Florida Engineering Society for a Civil PE Review Course. :ruh:

JR

I tend to believe ELSES over the FBPE but you never know. My mail doesn't run until 2:00 or 3:00, I'll provide the obligatory "mail check" post later today.

I don't think we're going to see anything until next week but............... :mail:

"Florida Results were mailed out friday according to FBPE. Results should be received wednesday or thursday (20th or 21st). I guess we will all be at the mailbox tomorrow.

Has anyone got their results in Florida? "

This is posted by umjeffr. Wasn't there a notorious false alarm spammer named jeff? Somewhat similar handles.

Regardless, the results are coming soon.

"Florida Results were mailed out friday according to FBPE. Results should be received wednesday or thursday (20th or 21st). I guess we will all be at the mailbox tomorrow.
Has anyone got their results in Florida? "

This is posted by umjeffr. Wasn't there a notorious false alarm spammer named jeff? Somewhat similar handles.

Regardless, the results are coming soon.
That was my initial thought benbo, since I talked directly to ELSES myself yesterday and they say they haven't yet received FL's results from NCEES. Who knows.

I got this from the Florida Board of Engineers, when i was asking about the deadline being December 29th for the retake exam. So i wanted to know if i should go ahead and apply to retake the exam?

I guess i will give them to Monday and then send in my retake form. and $.

Back