PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art

Reaction score
at least he's kind enough to respond, with a real answer to boot

emailed today to the PA PE coordinator...

response:

Unfortunately, we have not heard anything from NCEES as to when the grades will be returned to us...we expect them anytime, however, and are ready to rush them out once we receive them.

Thank you,

Jason Lankford

PA Eng/Surv/Geo Coordinator, EES

150 4th Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

Eng/Surv: 1.877.ENG.EXAM

Geology: 1.877.U.TRY.PCS

615.846.0153 fax

To: [email protected]

Date: 12/20/2006 02:58PM

Subject: PE exam results

Jason,

Not to be too intrusive, but is there any word yet on the release of exam

results for PA.

As you can imagine a lot rides on these, and the 'wait' is detrimental to

ones mental health...lol

Any feedback woulkd be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Arthur xxxxxxxxx

Happy Holidays :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I am in the same boat as you Art....the wait can kill.....

If I hear anything I will put it out there....

I can't stand PA...they give you NO indication of what's going...no info...no nothing. If you go to the Board's website...you would have no idea that the testing was recently conducted...that results are pending...nothing. Just stupid directions to Harrisburg!

I should have jumped the border and taken the test in OH. I'm only 10 minutes away from the line anyway. Sorry...I'm just frustrated with Pennsylvania and Harrisburg...and the State Gaming Board who didn't award the city's only slots license to the applicant many of us here in Pittsburgh wanted.

:true:

So I'm starting to invent reasons to dislike state goverment.

why is the PA board in TN?
Availability of moonshine.
Actually....WV moonshine is much closer. But I understand your logic.
But has WV moonshine been imortalized in a song (re: Rocky Top)?

-GT
That's a logical point...however I look at it from this angle....WV residents spend more time making and consuming the moonshine....where TN residents spend more time celebrating it's majesty.

That's just one man's opinion. I grew up in the white trash mountains of western PA...so I'm only a casual observer with some moonshining experience.

I made moonshine when I lived in TN...seemed like the things to do. :true:

That and shoot our shotguns into the air at midnight on New Year's Eve.

Actually...I have participated in such activities myself.

Why don't we just all agree, at this festive and magical time of year, that moonshine will be the one crutch we all lean upon as we try to make it through the holidays..."eagerly" awaiting a letter from our respective state board.

The grandeur and beauty of moonshine knows NO geographic boundaries.

If it makes you feel any better, the PA board that is run by TN is no better than the TN board itself. They give no info on their website, and seem much more concerned about taking care of interior designers. That and collecting the $540 annual "registration and priviledge tax."

Chaos

I feel your pain with the PA State Gaming Board...Mario is going to move the team for sure now....Even Rendell won't be able to save this one.

I feel your pain with the PA State Gaming Board...Mario is going to move the team for sure now....Even Rendell won't be able to save this one.
Rendell couldn't save his own ass if it were on fire.

:true:

[email protected]

he's the PA PE coordinator...

OK, who's gonna step up and email this guy for status...

I already bugged him once :D

Hey Art,

I called this morning (EES was closed yesterday) and, as of 9:32 a.m. EST, no results have arrived. I guess its :wait :mail: till we hear otherwise.

engineering is supposed to be on the cutting edge of technology...

yet it takes 2+ months to get results for a computer graded test...

other states have not only received results, but distributed them and updated their websites...

I just e-mailed Professional Credential Services (website - www.pcshq.com)(an affiliate with NASBA) who handles the licensure and certification for Pennsylvania, and they said to not expect the results for Pennsylvania to the mid to end of January.

Back