MISSOURI- RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bminer

Just received this e-mail from MO board in response to an e-mail from me suggesting they post on their website when they expect to have results out:

On NCEES website it states to allow 12 weeks for exam results to me mailed however exam results for the October examination were mailed out on Monday December 18th. Let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Thank you,

Brianne Johnson

MO Board for Architects, Professional Engineers, Professional Land Surveyors and Landscape Architects

3605 Missouri Blvd. Suite 380

Po Box 184

Jefferson City, MO 65102

(573)751-0048

Last edited:
i wonder if thats mailed out from the MS board or from ncees to the MS board?

Depends where in MO you are, but you might get them today.

The first one to get Oct results back will immediately be cooler than the poor slobs still waiting.

Unless you flunked.

Bminer,

Just curious, but have you checked to see if you are listed in the licensee database on the board's website? For some reason I remember reading that they would update the database the night the results were sent out.

Bminer,
Just curious, but have you checked to see if you are listed in the licensee database on the board's website? For some reason I remember reading that they would update the database the night the results were sent out.
It hasn't been updated yet.

I'm in MO and didn't get results today either. I emailed the person at the board in charge of processing PE applications before I saw this post and never heard back.

Just got home, no results for MO.  What about you?
Nothing here either. I live in Illinois and it usually takes a day longer than it does in St. Louis for mail to get here from Jeff City. Which exam did you take?

Last edited:
I finally got a reply back from the MO board and it said the following:

According to an email from ELSES the results were scheduled to be mailed to the applicants on December 20th. So you should be receiving something in a few days.

So we might have a couple of days left to wait. :unsure:

Does anyone know where the ELSES results are mailed from? Their website says their P.O. Box is in SC. Anyone know?

Does anyone know where the ELSES results are mailed from? Their website says their P.O. Box is in SC. Anyone know?
Noth Dakota? do I win? :rolleyes:

I would assume if their PO box is SC, then they are mailed from SC.

ELSES, like NCEES, sits across Lake Hartwell from Clemson University in Clemson, SC (or God's country, as I like to call it).

Go Tigers

Back