KENTUCKY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbo

Reaction score
On the other infamous board there is a post from David Cox of the Kentucky Board saying they have the results and plan to mail out by Friday. I think this guy may be legit, but not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS LEGIT! I've been checking the KY board page for updates since they posted that the PLS exam scores were mailed. This has changed since this morning to say that the PE scores will be mailed. See Link:

http://kyboels.ky.gov/whatsnew.htm

Last edited:
I was heading out of town for Christmas to my wife's hometown, but now I want to put a chair by the mailbox. :mail:

Last edited:
Check out my post in the pinned ELSES STATES thread above this one. I just talked to ELSES on the phone.

HELL YES. Ive been checking the site all day and when I finally decided that they're not going to update BAM, it hits.

I really hope they mail them tomorrow and I get it Friday. Im heading to Frankfort tonight, I wonder if I can pick them up from the Board? My mom lives about a mile from their building.

call them up and ask them... it's gotta be excruciating to have to leave the country w/o results!!!!!

Last edited:
call them up and ask them... it's gotta be excruciating to have to leave the country w/o results!!!!!
He means Frankfort, KY, not Frankfurt, Germany.

Yeah, I'll be driving right by there this afternoon. I may call to see if I can pick it up. I'll be checking the roster all day today too. Hey, I've got nothing else to do. It's my last day at this job!

Kentucky results were mailed today. The searchable roster online has not been updated though. I called to verify. They haven't assigned new numbers yet, apparently.

CONGRATS! It feels good doesn't it?

:drunk: ;guns; :drunk: ;guns; :ass: :drunk: ;guns;

:w00t: HELL YES. PASSED THE FE!!!!! Not as good as the PE I would imagine but IM FREAKING PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pass

:w00t:

:w00t: HELL YES. PASSED THE FE!!!!! Not as good as the PE I would imagine but IM FREAKING PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pass
:w00t:
Way to go!!

:beerchug

Back