Testmasters

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Massengineer

Reaction score
Is the Testmasters course for the PE Civil in Richmond VA worth the money? Has anyone here taken it? And does anyone know what hotel it will be taking place in this fall? I'm trying to determine if flying in from out of state to take the course is worth it compared to school of PE online? I must pass!!!!

I did the testmasters in Atlanta several years back and IMO it was well worth the money...

You can pass without Testmasters, a buddy of mine took testmasters 3 times and finally passed on his 3rd attempt. I studied on my own for the same exam in the comfort of my living room and passed my 1st attempt. Testmasters can't take the test for you, you'll be doing that.

I am looking to trade my School of PE notes for testmasters. Please PM me or email me at [email protected]. Worst case scenario, I'll buy a copy of your Testmasters notes at a good price.

Thank you!

Hey you don't need to take classes to pass the exam. All you need is the study material from Test Masters. If you want further information then contact me on [email protected].

- Vinay

Back