Worthless drivel

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MattC

Kind of funny actually, we troll these forums reading every crumb of useless information every wild speculation. People who post "My guess is sometime in January" are like our HR director when asked what we should expect to pay a fresh BS civil. Hmmmnn, I'd say somewhere from 30K to 60K. What F-ing idiot, although I guess he did cover every situation in the US. :wtf:

I heard the scores from Utah were lost and the people are going to have to retake the exam, but NCEES is waiving the fee :ZZZ:

Last edited:
I heard the scores from Utah were lost and the people are going to have to retake the exam, but NCEES is waiving the fee :ZZZ:
I'll bet 40% of those that took it will welcome the opportunity!!!!

If that would of happened to me, I would have killed somebody.

You've got to be kidding, right? That would suck!! All that studying for nothing. I doubt that there's going to be a special exam date set for those people. So they'll have to wait to take it in April like everybody else. So basically it's like they failed. Some have posted how they're workmates are constantly asking, "Did you get your results back yet? Did you pass?" Well, imagine finally having the answer, "They lost my score. So I have to take it again."

Yeah, they'll believe that!!!! <_<

sorry folks i figured everyone would know that was just a joke, guess I used the wrong smiley....

sorry folks i figured everyone would know that was just a joke, guess I used the wrong smiley....
Smiley? :ZZZ:

Anyway, just glad that it is a joke.

Back