Goswami Errata?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrb129

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find the Errata for Goswami's All in One Civil PE book? I've searched through this forum, but it seems the attached files people posted are no longer available?

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know where to find the Errata for Goswami's All in One Civil PE book? I've searched through this forum, but it seems the attached files people posted are no longer available?
Thanks for the help!

I have recent version of Goswami's book errata. Please post your email ID if you want me to email.

Thanks for the help!

I have recent version of Goswami's book errata. Please post your email ID if you want me to email.

schok, my errata is dated March 1, 2011. Is there any more recent errata?

Thanks for the help!

schok, my errata is dated March 1, 2011. Is there any more recent errata?

I doubt it. I got mine from Dr Goswami in Jan, 2011.

Please send a copy of the errata.Thanks!
Let me know your email id.
Could you send me the errata file at [email protected]?

Thanks,

YK

All who have requested errata should have received it by now :) plz check you inboxes. As I am about to start my PE preperation, can somebody give me idea which chapter nos from CERM & ALL in One need to be studied? CERM has so much info in it & I am confused.

I have the Goswami book as well and would love to get a copy of the errata as well if someone wouldn't mind.

My email is wow -AT- americanwx.com

Thanks!

Please send a copy of the errata.Thanks!
Let me know your email id.
Could you send me the errata file at [email protected]?

Thanks,

YK

All who have requested errata should have received it by now :) plz check you inboxes. As I am about to start my PE preperation, can somebody give me idea which chapter nos from CERM & ALL in One need to be studied? CERM has so much info in it & I am confused.

Start with the NCEES syllabus and study the topics in the syllabus outline. Don't study anything outside of the outline. Good luck.

Wait, you're just now starting for Oct '11? Dude, be prepared to fit 300 hours in between now and the exam.

[start with the NCEES syllabus and study the topics in the syllabus outline. Don't study anything outside of the outline. Good luck.

Wait, you're just now starting for Oct '11? Dude, be prepared to fit 300 hours in between now and the exam.

Back