AZ Board Meeting about to start

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whitley85

The AZ Board meets in just a few minutes to decide my fate. I wonder when they will update the website? I guess it probably won't be today.

THIS WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!

VT, I bet you're right. You've had your's for six months now, how much do you really feel for those waiting? Seriously?

If you've had yours for 5+ years how big of a deal would you think it'd be for those waiting?

When I ask how you really feel for those waiting, I know you 'feel for us', I'm asking how much pressure would be there to expedite things?

Whitley its not the state board that is going to decide your fate. All of our fates have already been decided by NCEES once they set the cut scores. :eek:

It would be an injustice to us all if our state lowered the standard set by NCEES. Because if we moved to another state they may not give us licensure due to the fact that the score we made was not up to there standards. :ruh:

So ... just keep your head up ... we are all wishing, praying, begging, hopeing for the best.

:bow:

It will be a long time before I forget how much the wait sucked. So, I do feel sympathetic to your plight. :)

As far as expediting it, I'm not sure exactly what I'd be able to do. Get myself on the state board? Start a grass roots campaign and march on the ELSES building? :jk:

I think another thing is that you have people in any line of work who say "I had to go through this, why should you get off any easier." Like it's some rite of passage or some **** like that. :whatever:

I really have no problems in NCEES/ELSES doing their job and if it takes 8-10 weeks to be thourough about it, then so be it.

My problem is if they (NCEES or State Boards) are purposely holding the results back just because of the Holidays. That is what would tick me off.

If it's ready, I want it. now.

^ They haven't done that in the past, so I wouldn't think they would do it this year. In 2004, a lot of states has results before Christmas.

When I registered for the Oct exam, the NCEES website said results would arrive in 6-8 weeks...today when I checked the same page it now says within [SIZE=14pt]12 weeks[/SIZE]!!!!! Mid way through they gave themselves another month.

Back