OHIO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blu1913

Whats up all my people. Sorry for the absence, but I couldnt take checking the board everyday and hearding the same **** over and over. I was going to kill myself...

Anyhow!!! Good to be back and heres the Ohio update:

" News

Ohio's 2006 October FS exam results have been mailed

The Board cannot give exam results over the telephone.

Engineering and Land Surveying Examination Services [ ELSES ] has mailed Ohio's NCEES Fundamentals of Surveying 2006 October exam results. Results are reported as pass or fail. If you passed the FS exam, do not expect your certificate until the end of March 2007.

Ohio's State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors [ the Board ] will be mailing Ohio's NCEES Principles and Practice of Surveying and the Ohio-specific PS 2006 October exam results no later than Wednesday, December 20, 2006. Results will be reported as pass or fail. If you passed both exams, do not expect your certificate until the end of March 2007. REMINDER The Board will need to receive your $30.00 final registration fee before your P.S. number can be assigned and the certificate ordered.

Ohio's NCEES engineering exam results [ FE, PE ] are not yet available and are not expected before the end of December. Results will be reported as pass or fail."

Bullshit...thats all I have to say...

Last edited:
I'm in PA...so I don't have to deal with the OH board...not yet anyway....but why can't all the results be sent at the same time. I just don't understand why this nonsense goes on. It is EXTREMELY frustrating.

:brick:

I wonder if the ELSES, NCEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS, or the state boards even know how pissed people are about the waiting for results BS? If they do know how awful it is and they arent coming up with a better system then F*** them and their test (I guess we HAVE to have it so its not like we can actually boycott or anything). If they dont know why arent we beating down the door with complaints?

Well let me add this too: Because we are finalizing the budget for next year, my City isnt going to make the assumption that I will pass therefore I probably wont be getting my big raise for passing.

Unbelievable...its just wrong.

The Ohio Board website is reporting that they have mailed the results for the FE and PE exams.

Has anyone from Ohio received anything in the mail. I'm actually working in GA and will not be back home till Saturday.

Anything in the mail for the Ohio people?

:"the other board":

Last edited:
:mail: :mail: This wait is killing me. And the thing is if I take a step back and look rationally at it I should not be this worried about it.

Come on Ohio people, let's see some results.

:suicide:

Go check your :mail:

I can't

I got my ELSES letter today. I took the Environmental PE exam and....

:pass

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Ohio Board's google-like website:

"Ohio's 2006 October exam results have been mailed

The Board cannot give exam results over the telephone.

Engineering and Land Surveying Examination Services [ ELSES ] has mailed Ohio's 2006 October NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering [ FE ], Principles and Practice of Engineering [ PE ] and Fundamentals of Surveying [ FS ] exam results. Results are reported as pass or fail. If you passed your exam, do not expect your certificate until the end of March 2007. REMINDER The Board will need to receive your $30.00 final registration fee before your P.E. number can be assigned and the certificate ordered. Ohio does not assign numbers to Engineer Interns or Surveyor Interns.

Ohio's State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors [ the Board ] has mailed Ohio's 2006 October NCEES Principles and Practice of Surveying [ PS ] and Ohio-specific PS [ OHPS ] exam results. Results are reported as pass or fail. If you passed both exams, do not expect your certificate until the end of March 2007. REMINDER The Board will need to receive your $30.00 final registration fee before your P.S. number can be assigned and the certificate ordered.

Structural II and welding engineering exam results are not yet available and are not expected to be mailed by the Board before the end of December. Results will be reported as pass or fail."

I am so f. angry. No letter as of today, has anyone else from Ohio received anything?
I received my letter on Saturday 12/23. I was not expecting it until next week at the earliest.

Back