SE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am betting on July 15th.
That's the date on the CA website right? They were off a month on the other results; hoping they are on these. Pretty sure CA puts a date on the website to cut down on the phone calls. The TX folks are way too nice and probably get 10k calls a day.

I wonder how happy NCEES is with the pass rate being 27% for the first administration of the 16 hour exam.

I wonder how happy NCEES is with the pass rate being 27% for the first administration of the 16 hour exam.
Probably very. Along with the SE Trade Associations promoting laws requiring the SE designation, low pass rates ensure NCEES future revenue.

Why would NCEES not be "happy"?

Probably very. Along with the SE Trade Associations promoting laws requiring the SE designation, low pass rates ensure NCEES future revenue.

Why would NCEES not be "happy"?
Although I am sure it is a factor, I don't think revenue has very little to do with the pass rate. I would imagine that they want to keep a high standard of care and competence in the engineering. The last thing we need is to lower our standards further and still not be as respected as we should be.

Back