PE Certificate - Page 2 - APR 2011 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
DannyV

PE Certificate

I got an email today saying that the certificate presentation ceremony will be July 31. (It is free btw)

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
which one is best place to order the stamps?

You can order your stamp from engineerseals.com. A lot of EB.com members have ordered from them (including me). They are fast, reliable, and reasonably priced.

Hurray! I recieved yesterday my PE wallet ID and a small certificate to be shown all the time at the office. A co-worker told me that the big (diploma like) wall certificate is given at a ceremony in October.

Anyone Received the Certificate from PA?

My name isn't even on the state board website yet...

PA numbers ore on their site today

Did everyone who passed P.E receive their wall certificate from P.E Board? I just received my wallet certificate, but not the wall certificate. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Did everyone who passed P.E receive their wall certificate from P.E Board? I just received my wallet certificate, but not the wall certificate. Please let me know.

Thanks.

I still have received nothing from PA.

Thanks.

I still have received nothing from PA.

I received the almighty wallet card about two weeks after NCEES told me that I had passed the test. South Carolina will send you a certificate for $10 once you are registered with their board. I paid for and received my certificate mid-June.

Got my wall certificate, wallet card, and initial license yesterday for FL.

Received my Florida Certificate as well. Does your large certificate look pixelated? It looks kind of cheap to me. I compared it to other PE's in my office and it looks like a cheap copy compared to there's.

Received my Florida Certificate as well. Does your large certificate look pixelated? It looks kind of cheap to me. I compared it to other PE's in my office and it looks like a cheap copy compared to there's.

Yes, my certificate looks pixelated and cheap as well. I was expecting more.

Yes, my certificate looks pixelated and cheap as well. I was expecting more.

I emailed Alan Levin (alevin@fbpe.org) letting him know. He said "We have been having issues with our large color machine and are in the process of changing to

a better quality canon system. I will see what I can do for you in the meantime." I would email him as well. My co-workers' certificates (from previous years) look so much better than what we've been given. Let me know how it goes on your end and I'll do the same.

nothing yet in Indiana

No will there be.

We have to buy ours. Heck you even have to pay for a wallet card.

Officialframes.com is the website for the wall certificate. If you just want a verification certificate you can get it from the indiana pla website.

Sign in to follow this