PE Certificate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyV

Reaction score
Has anyone recieved the PE certificate already after passing the April 2011 exam?

I have not received anything from Delaware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oklahoma gives them out at a ceremony. If you don't attend then they mail them out afterwords. The letter for the ceremony hasn't been sent out yet.

GA sent out a wallet card and small certificate similar to what you'd see for cosmetologists. If you want a wall certificate you've gotta pay. Makes sense to me since the certification is only valid for a set period of time.

How about California? anyone received their certificate or wallet card license yet?

any ceremony? would be glad to attend, if any.

:multiplespotting:

what is this certificate you speak of...
I'm talking of the wall certificate or wallet certificate, the actual PE certification by the state. Without it you can't call yourself a PE yet. New Jersey mailed me an "License Activation form" which I sent back already with an EXTRA $40 check for them to print the certificate....LOL

They don't get tire of squeezing every penny out of me here in NJ. :smileyballs:

How about California? anyone received their certificate or wallet card license yet? any ceremony? would be glad to attend, if any.

:multiplespotting:
NJ has a ceremony to but I heard it takes them about six months to put it together... well at least you get your certificate and PE number before that. LOL

No certificate yet in Florida, although we did get license numbers 9 days after getting the results, which has to be some kind of record. I think this was probably due to fewer examinees than usual. For the Oct. 2010 exam it looks like they issued license numbers about a month after results and the certificates arrived 3-4 weeks after that. I'm expecting my wall certificate and wallet card any day now. This is definitely an easier wait than it was for the results! I already have my stamp and seal and have been testing them out extensively. Gotta make sure they work. LOL!

No certificate yet in Florida, although we did get license numbers 9 days after getting the results, which has to be some kind of record. I think this was probably due to fewer examinees than usual. For the Oct. 2010 exam it looks like they issued license numbers about a month after results and the certificates arrived 3-4 weeks after that. I'm expecting my wall certificate and wallet card any day now. This is definitely an easier wait than it was for the results! I already have my stamp and seal and have been testing them out extensively. Gotta make sure they work. LOL!

I think I should buy the seal too and start practicing... LOL

Back