PE Certificate - APR 2011 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
DannyV

PE Certificate

Has anyone recieved the PE certificate already after passing the April 2011 exam?

Has anyone recieved the PE certificate already after passing the April 2011 exam?

All I got is the wallet license card. No wall certificate yet.

I have not received anything from Delaware.

I got the wall certificate from Kentucky for the April 2011 exam

what is this certificate you speak of...

Oklahoma gives them out at a ceremony. If you don't attend then they mail them out afterwords. The letter for the ceremony hasn't been sent out yet.

Oklahoma gives them out at a ceremony. If you don't attend then they mail them out afterwords. The letter for the ceremony hasn't been sent out yet.

Kansas has their ceremony at the end of this month.

IL does a ceremony as well, but you have to pay to go the ceremony/certificate.

GA sent out a wallet card and small certificate similar to what you'd see for cosmetologists. If you want a wall certificate you've gotta pay. Makes sense to me since the certification is only valid for a set period of time.

How about California? anyone received their certificate or wallet card license yet?

any ceremony? would be glad to attend, if any.

:multiplespotting:

what is this certificate you speak of...

I'm talking of the wall certificate or wallet certificate, the actual PE certification by the state. Without it you can't call yourself a PE yet. New Jersey mailed me an "License Activation form" which I sent back already with an EXTRA $40 check for them to print the certificate....LOL

They don't get tire of squeezing every penny out of me here in NJ. :smileyballs:

How about California? anyone received their certificate or wallet card license yet?

any ceremony? would be glad to attend, if any.

:multiplespotting:

NJ has a ceremony to but I heard it takes them about six months to put it together... well at least you get your certificate and PE number before that. LOL

If anyone care to know I now have my NJ PE number.... :party-smiley-048:

No certificate yet in Florida, although we did get license numbers 9 days after getting the results, which has to be some kind of record. I think this was probably due to fewer examinees than usual. For the Oct. 2010 exam it looks like they issued license numbers about a month after results and the certificates arrived 3-4 weeks after that. I'm expecting my wall certificate and wallet card any day now. This is definitely an easier wait than it was for the results! I already have my stamp and seal and have been testing them out extensively. Gotta make sure they work. LOL!

No certificate yet in Florida, although we did get license numbers 9 days after getting the results, which has to be some kind of record. I think this was probably due to fewer examinees than usual. For the Oct. 2010 exam it looks like they issued license numbers about a month after results and the certificates arrived 3-4 weeks after that. I'm expecting my wall certificate and wallet card any day now. This is definitely an easier wait than it was for the results! I already have my stamp and seal and have been testing them out extensively. Gotta make sure they work. LOL!

I think I should buy the seal too and start practicing... LOL

Kansas gets their License number along with their Passing letter and Stamp requirements. once you get your stamp, you send in an impression of it and your "Wallet" card is sent out. Just got mine thursday.

Received NY wall certificate and already received my order for the Stamp too.

I have not received anything from Delaware.

Me either, its a bit ridiculous that its taking this long....

Sign in to follow this