MARIANA ISLANDS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
So there I was, sitting in the ~78 degree water of the lagoon at Obyan beach, drinking a beer after the Hash House Harriers run right next to the ... get this ... legal counsel from the CNMI Board of Professional Licensing. He didn't know anything, dammit! I told him that based on what I had seen on this board (NC), the NCEES may have released the results to the states already so could he maybe, please?? look into it since I am the only CNMI applicant this year?

No dice.

I guarantee I'll be the last one posting results on this board. So might as well start the loneliest state results thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
it could be worse! you could be in VT.
:die: :kick:

I've already notified the local PD to your insolence!

VT_Windsor.jpg

add VT to NJ. I think there is a warrant for a parking ticket there w/ my name on it :dsgt:

^ Honestly, it's ugly as **** right now. The time between when the foliage comes off anf we get an accumulation of snow is pretty dreary.

Gray skies, barren trees, and yellow grass. :suicide:

Cement - Wow, good net research! Any finding of any mention of these islands is something of an acheivement, let alone something related to the conversation. (That's not me in the article, by the way, although I do know her well and I did have some peripheral involvement in the project mentioned).

VT - what was that about the yellow snow?

I finally broke down and called our Board today. As the only engineering applicant this tme around, they knew who was calling. Unfortunately, it seems that our board is waiting on the Guam board to release my results, since the test was proctored for us in Guam.

All she could tell me was "Let's just hope it's a happy new year."

ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:wait

........  As the only engineering applicant this tme around, they knew who was calling.  Unfortunately, it seems that our board is waiting on the Guam board to release my results, since the test was proctored for us in Guam. 
All she could tell me was "Let's just hope it's a happy new year."
Yikes :wtf:

I feel for you!

Totally deleted - was given bad info by someone on the phone.

Still waiting. :wait

Me too man, good luck! What the hell time is it there anyway? I've had too much wine and beer tonight to figure it out on my own.

:beerchug

^ It was Thursday morning when I posted. Now it's just after lunch, and I'm eating a ham sandwich at my desk (I hope Fudgey would approve).

No word yet ... maybe the mail's being sorted??? Or maybe it's still days away. Thanks for the fingers crossed!

:w00t: :wait :pencil: :w00t:

Yeah, those of us that know everything are getting real tired of those of you that don't.

:jk:

Hope to hear good results soon!

Arrrgggggghhhhhh!

It's the end of the day here, and no phone call. I hope I have good news to report tomorrow, otherwise it's another anxious weekend.

:wait

update: still no word as of late in the working day on Friday. Maybe next week.

:w00t:

I passed!

:pass :congrats:

Northern Mariana Islands results released on January 12. Picked up the letter myself from the Board's office. It's going to be a great weekend! (especially with those 2 cases of Kirin I need to drink to get the bottles for my home brew!)

Congratulations Dleg!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Back