CT PE Passed :) What Next? - APR 2011 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
rajpe

CT PE Passed :) What Next?

I passed the PE exam in CT. When and How should I get my PE Stamp done? Do I recieve information from the CT DCP about the next step?

I passed the PE exam in CT. When and How should I get my PE Stamp done? Do I recieve information from the CT DCP about the next step?

I was told to wait for paper work from the state. I guess they have 60 days to get it out according to Barbara Spy.

I keep checking the state PE list and my name still saying "Pending Exam"

How about you?

Tim

I was told to wait for paper work from the state. I guess they have 60 days to get it out according to Barbara Spy.

How about you?

Tim

Thanks. The website says "Pending" for me too. They had my old address initially and was changed later after I sent Barbara an email. I was just curious whether the paper work from the state was sent out for anybody else.

Just want to get the PE stamp and get it over with:)

How about you?

Tim

Thanks. The website says "Pending" for me too. They had my old address initially and was changed later after I sent Barbara an email. I was just curious whether the paper work from the state was sent out for anybody else.

Just want to get the PE stamp and get it over with:)

I am waiting too. I checked CT DCP website and it still says "Pending".

The web site was updated for me last Friday to say "Pending Initial Fee Payment" (or similiar)

I am checking the mail every day, nothing yet.

Tim

The web site was updated for me last Friday to say "Pending Initial Fee Payment" (or similiar)

I am checking the mail every day, nothing yet.

Tim

that's good news. Mine still says pending when I checked now.

Letter came in the mail from the state friday-

I sent out the 220 fee today!

Tim

Letter came in the mail from the state friday-

I sent out the 220 fee today!

Tim

Yup...me too! I also started an NCEES record but can't finish it till I get my start and end dates for my CT license...

Yes..........I received the letter too. Will be mailing $220 this weekend :-)

The state just updated my license verification information - I am officially a PE today.

Going to change my signiture on my emails now!

Tim

Sign in to follow this