CT PE Passed :) What Next?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rajpe

Reaction score
I passed the PE exam in CT. When and How should I get my PE Stamp done? Do I recieve information from the CT DCP about the next step?

I passed the PE exam in CT. When and How should I get my PE Stamp done? Do I recieve information from the CT DCP about the next step?
I was told to wait for paper work from the state. I guess they have 60 days to get it out according to Barbara Spy.

I keep checking the state PE list and my name still saying "Pending Exam"

How about you?

Tim

I was told to wait for paper work from the state. I guess they have 60 days to get it out according to Barbara Spy.

How about you?

Tim
Thanks. The website says "Pending" for me too. They had my old address initially and was changed later after I sent Barbara an email. I was just curious whether the paper work from the state was sent out for anybody else.

Just want to get the PE stamp and get it over with:)

How about you?

Tim
Thanks. The website says "Pending" for me too. They had my old address initially and was changed later after I sent Barbara an email. I was just curious whether the paper work from the state was sent out for anybody else.

Just want to get the PE stamp and get it over with:)

I am waiting too. I checked CT DCP website and it still says "Pending".

The web site was updated for me last Friday to say "Pending Initial Fee Payment" (or similiar)

I am checking the mail every day, nothing yet.

Tim

The web site was updated for me last Friday to say "Pending Initial Fee Payment" (or similiar)I am checking the mail every day, nothing yet.

Tim
that's good news. Mine still says pending when I checked now.

Letter came in the mail from the state friday-

I sent out the 220 fee today!

Tim

Letter came in the mail from the state friday-I sent out the 220 fee today!

Tim
Yup...me too! I also started an NCEES record but can't finish it till I get my start and end dates for my CT license...

The state just updated my license verification information - I am officially a PE today.

Going to change my signiture on my emails now!

Tim

I just took the PE exam in Oct. in CT. Usually how long and how will you get notice?

Thanks,

Nick

Back