Delaware license no.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you pass the exam in Delaware, your application number becomes your license number. After passing you have to pay the annual registration fee in order to get your license. It was at least 3 weeks from when I got notice that I passed to when the license verification website showed me as being licensed.

When you pass the exam in Delaware, your application number becomes your license number. After passing you have to pay the annual registration fee in order to get your license. It was at least 3 weeks from when I got notice that I passed to when the license verification website showed me as being licensed.
I emailed the board today and was told that in mid-july the licenses will get approved. I also got chewed for adding PE to my email signature. I just couldn't wait to use it but its a no no.

I called them earlier this week, they told me, expect package in two weeks. That will be around Jun, 17th. I talk to my co worker, he got his PE from Delaware. He said once you get your paperwork, you have your license number, then order PE seal. Put seal on the paperwork send it to DAPE, then you will get your certificate.

Every time I talk to DAPE, at the end of conversation they say not to call them. I think they have only couple of people in the office, doing paperwork for all the PE's and FE's.

I called them earlier this week, they told me, expect package in two weeks. That will be around Jun, 17th. I talk to my co worker, he got his PE from Delaware. He said once you get your paperwork, you have your license number, then order PE seal. Put seal on the paperwork send it to DAPE, then you will get your certificate.Every time I talk to DAPE, at the end of conversation they say not to call them. I think they have only couple of people in the office, doing paperwork for all the PE's and FE's.
So did anyone get anything yet?

Nothing here either. I did the same thing and emailed them and they didn't like that much. I think there literally are 2 people that work in their office.

Nothing yet.....
Emailed them 2 days ago, they said that the results would be approved at their July meeting which was on Wednesday and that I should have the results on Friday.

The online roster is NOT updated yet....

I also didn't get the info in the mail today (Friday), maybe tomorrow??

Received e-mail from DAPE, application is approved. Officially I can write PE next to my name.

No, name is not in the PE roster yet. That will be after paperwork. You have to pay $25.00 fee put emboss seal on the form, then you will get your certificate of registration.

No, name is not in the PE roster yet. That will be after paperwork. You have to pay $25.00 fee put emboss seal on the form, then you will get your certificate of registration.
Great, so another wait to get the paper work! Still waiting on that email.

Back