CT Results & a general question

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ursmother

Reaction score
CT results are in. Last year I received my results via a letter. This year NCEES sent an email saying to log into their website. Do they still send the letter out if they post your results on their website?

Thanks

CT results are in. Last year I received my results via a letter. This year NCEES sent an email saying to log into their website. Do they still send the letter out if they post your results on their website?
Thanks

I received an email too. I am not sure if they will send a letter also.

Thanks!

Thanks

Thanks!
Email this time - last October too-

Octobers said FAIL

This email said PASS!

Cant wait for documents to come in the mail so I can pay the money and get registered!

Tim

Thanks

Thanks!
Email this time - last October too-

Octobers said FAIL

This email said PASS!

Cant wait for documents to come in the mail so I can pay the money and get registered!

Tim
Did you receive your results last October through the mail as well or did you only get the email?

Back